First Prev
of 2
Next Last
would like to know

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jun 6, 2009
I haven't seen her around for a while....where's she been hiding? April if you read this by any chance, are you still living in the same place?
wanna know

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2009
she is still around. She got a divorce from jerry flora so she is now april hunnicutt.
omg why

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 10, 2009
Why the hell is she seeing jason gill? He is a total piece of shit that she met while in jail. I thought she was gonna do good for herself once she got out.......sad
wanna know

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2009
she is doing good for herself. Last i heard she is going to the college in lewisburg. leaving the flora family was the best thing that girl has ever done. She is so much better than them and all around a good girl. As for jason i dont really know much about himother than they are together. What is he like?
april

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2009
this is april and i am doing good for my self to whoever this feels like this concerns. i am going to school and working. as for my relationships that is of know one elses concern. if you know me and we get along then get in touch with me if you want. if you think you know me and just wanna talk shit cuz you dont like me have at it cuz it doesnt bother me and if you are talking about me you are leaving some other poor soul alone.
omg why

Princeton, WV

#6 Sep 11, 2009
April you know who I am and I REALLY want to get in touch with u! I don't wanna put my email address up here bc it's my full name but is there any way you can leave me yours?
1 post removed
april

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2009
how do i know you
omg why

Princeton, WV

#9 Sep 11, 2009
Believe me....neither of us want to say how we know each other on here. Please give me your email address! Trust me....i'm not a stalker lol I've been wondering about you "since you left." There's a hint for ya. Please don't put my name on here girly!
april

United States

#10 Sep 11, 2009
my email is april_hunnicutt@yahoo.com. I still have no clue who you are.
april

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2009
are you a male or female
omg why

Bluefield, WV

#12 Sep 11, 2009
Female!
april

United States

#13 Sep 12, 2009
email me or get ahold of me somehow
lol

Lubbock, TX

#14 Oct 11, 2009
i see you every day i would love to get to know you
4 real

Charleston, WV

#15 Oct 14, 2009
I heard through the grape vine she left that guy she was with. Does anyne know where she at.
someone who knows

Beckley, WV

#16 Oct 15, 2009
april wrote:
how do i know you
are you the one dating roger flora now?
convivtinalderso n

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2009
hey april how are you this is roger. haven't seen you in awhile but would love to hear from you. i just got out of jail a little while back and gettin ready to go to rehab. so holla back at me
Atlas

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2009
If you are doing so well why don't you start paying restitution for all of your crimes?
someone who knows

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 15, 2009
convivtinalderson wrote:
hey april how are you this is roger. haven't seen you in awhile but would love to hear from you. i just got out of jail a little while back and gettin ready to go to rehab. so holla back at me
if you are going to rehad you aint doing to good
Tom

United States

#20 Oct 18, 2009
April, the last time I saw you, you looked so much better. Keep your head up and don't give them the time of day. You can do much better girl. Focus on yourself, your job, school, and your kids. Forget them.
1 post removed
lol

United States

#22 Jun 12, 2010
here is another topic, about April, Like I said before, She was caught at Hardees, stealing money, now she is at Tudors. how long will it be before it happens again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
six more years! 19 min John Q Public 1
Legal troubles 36 min no more cancer 8
Any good meth recipes? 13 hr Studio 3
Need a fix of fun Sat Jim bob joe 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
Who is The Rothschilds family, Rocafellers & Ge... Apr 19 Sergio Kirskoph 15
Evan Massey Apr 15 Wtf 1

Alderson Jobs

Personal Finance

Alderson Mortgages