currious

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Does any one know anything about her?? I was told jason she hard. Herbis or warts. I was woundering if any one can verify i meet her at BP last week and dont want to get sumthing on my man hood that dawn wont get ride of ..and what kind of person is she because i am new to this. Town and dont know a lot of ppl so any help would be cool.. i know i dont want sum one that has a. Roast beef pus***.you guys know what i mean lol
just so u know

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2012
I was asking bout Sharron Knapp i new to this site so any help would be nice of y'all
Mr c

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2012
currious wrote:
Does any one know anything about her?? I was told jason she hard. Herbis or warts. I was woundering if any one can verify i meet her at BP last week and dont want to get sumthing on my man hood that dawn wont get ride of ..and what kind of person is she because i am new to this. Town and dont know a lot of ppl so any help would be cool.. i know i dont want sum one that has a. Roast beef pus***.you guys know what i mean lol
she's got herpes man stay away.
just so u know

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2012
That is enough for me i dont want the bumps on my sshit i have made it this long i think i will pass. And she should be put in jail for not telling guys that she has shit that is fucking wrong to do to ppl. I feel sorry for the ones that have been there cause all they doing is spreading it around and it not that big of a town hmm sum ppl will never learn
just so you know

Daniels, WV

#5 Aug 10, 2012
just so u know wrote:
That is enough for me i dont want the bumps on my sshit i have made it this long i think i will pass. And she should be put in jail for not telling guys that she has shit that is fucking wrong to do to ppl. I feel sorry for the ones that have been there cause all they doing is spreading it around and it not that big of a town hmm sum ppl will never learn
Herpes can be dormant for years.
It can be spread when there are no symptoms.
You have probably had it for years and given it to lots of people.
And you deserve worse.
And I doubt you wash.
1 post removed
really

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Leave her alone she does not have an stds.. She is a very nice girl and don't bother anyone so why would u get on here bashing her?? As far as Jason well thats over and has been for a while..
omg

Oakvale, WV

#8 Aug 21, 2012
you pple are crazy!!! she does not have anything and neither does jason. she doesn't bother anyone, she stays to herself. she's actually a nice girl. She can be a little needy at times, but she means well!
wtf ever

United States

#9 Sep 17, 2012
She is a shity and nasty ass women. And from what i have seen she a horrible mother. And she is the dirtiest person i have ever meet. One of these days sumone will put her in jail just hope her kids dont turn out like her i feel sorry for them. Hope there dads get them so they have a chance. So u can take up for her as much as u want it not gona change anything or how people think and feel about her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for pics of a certain someone 10 min Woody 1
Searching 1 hr Tobias 1
Teacher benifit 1 hr jimbo 1
Dr Blume 6 hr Bullie 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Jamie 4,413
Roger Adkins Roni Sheppard Feb 19 Curious 5
Briton kirby Feb 19 Maria 2

Alderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance