First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alderson Election Results

Princeton, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2011
The Winners are: Mayor Joe Veazey, Recorder--Vickie Miller, Council--Rick Parker, Sam Mcclung, Beckey Keadle, Ann Eskins, and Todd Hanger.
What did you say

Lerona, WV

#2 Jun 15, 2011
You mean Margaret won't be in charge now!!!!!!!!
amazzed

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Is this official?
Alderson Election Results

Princeton, WV

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Im sure Margaret will try and stick her nose in alot of matters, however I feel Joe will smack that big snoot of hers off...........
needtoknow

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 15, 2011
Alderson Election Results wrote:
The Winners are: Mayor Joe Veazey, Recorder--Vickie Miller, Council--Rick Parker, Sam Mcclung, Beckey Keadle, Ann Eskins, and Todd Hanger.
Thank God, Keith Boyd didn't get in there!
Brown eyes

Lewisburg, WV

#6 Jun 15, 2011
Margaret needs to keep her fat ass away from city hall.
Hope

New York, NY

#7 Jun 15, 2011
Now there maybe hope for Alderson. Hopefully they will clean house and start fresh. I wish the new mayor the best.
Brown eyes

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Jun 15, 2011
Is this official? NO IT IS NOT 14 MORE VOTES OUT THERE,THAT THAT NEED TO COUNTED YET.
Cityhall

Frisco, TX

#9 Jun 15, 2011
It's official results are I'n good luck to the new crew and god bless!!!!
concerned citizen

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2011
needtoknow wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God, Keith Boyd didn't get in there!
AMEN..... Such a rude person
oh Great

Princeton, WV

#11 Jun 16, 2011
Now were will we park the police cars, Luther just loves to play with the lights ?
Brown eyes

Lewisburg, WV

#12 Jun 17, 2011
all votes should be counted by tuesday
Brown eyes

Lewisburg, WV

#13 Jun 17, 2011
Oh yes Margaret is suppose to move if any more of Joe's people get in Tuesday. So there hope for this town, MOVE Margaret moved you won't be missed she is so much better than anyone go to the farm and stay there !!!
Changes

United States

#14 Jun 20, 2011
So have they started making changes yet? I wish them well I hope they get this town back on track
Books

United States

#15 Jun 20, 2011
Are the fourth of July books out yet? Is Becky pence still in charge of putting the pics in the book? It's always the same ole people.
Photos

East Bank, WV

#16 Jun 21, 2011
No, all the photos were done electronically this year by different people, so the book should have a different feel to it. Unfortunately its still mostly black and white.

I really hope the town can be changed. Its not going to happen overnight though, so we're all going to have to be patient.
Yes

Frisco, TX

#17 Jun 22, 2011
I met the new mayors wife the other day. She's a very nice lady! I wish her husband well. We really needed a change.
Rumor

Frisco, TX

#18 Jun 27, 2011
Heard a rumor about the new mayor. I sure hope that it's not true. Is he the father of Jacki the woman who stole all of the money?! I hope not because that would be very stupid on the towns part wouldn't it?
radar

Lewisburg, WV

#19 Jun 27, 2011
Rumor wrote:
Heard a rumor about the new mayor. I sure hope that it's not true. Is he the father of Jacki the woman who stole all of the money?! I hope not because that would be very stupid on the towns part wouldn't it?
stop with the rumors,all that usually does is start trouble so unless you have facts shut up!!!! have a nice day!
amazzed

Charleston, WV

#20 Jun 27, 2011
Rumor wrote:
That may be the most STUPID rumor I've ever heard repeated.. Good grief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is amber knapp now (Jan '17) 57 min Really 14
Men that are DOGS (Apr '12) 6 hr Bo Pee 60
What do you think 6 hr Enter username 1
Perrine Apartments 7 hr Unfortunate 2
pee wee patarson 8 hr Hillbilly 4
Why are parents so horrible at rec league 9 hr Tanker six 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri Why 4,491

Alderson Jobs

Personal Finance

Alderson Mortgages