Tara Campbell

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
So who's watching them kids now ? Since your bi buddy is in jail for drugs again? Between your kids and hers infecting the whole school with Lice and them girls talking about their moms partying and being together with the door locked ?? Your sick ! People are learning about you believe me !! Shays mom does this , shays mom does that!!! Your kids are effected enough by your selfish disrtuctive behavior ! Maybe like Carrie , you will go to jail , u can be together , let the daddies raise them kids! Your total trash and not fit being around anyone's kids!! Waiting and watching !!!!
Be Nice

Apopka, FL

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Tara Campbell wrote:
So who's watching them kids now ? Since your bi buddy is in jail for drugs again? Between your kids and hers infecting the whole school with Lice and them girls talking about their moms partying and being together with the door locked ?? Your sick ! People are learning about you believe me !! Shays mom does this , shays mom does that!!! Your kids are effected enough by your selfish disrtuctive behavior ! Maybe like Carrie , you will go to jail , u can be together , let the daddies raise them kids! Your total trash and not fit being around anyone's kids!! Waiting and watching !!!!
that's not bible belt language, missy !!!
Be Nice

Apopka, FL

#3 May 1, 2012
Hope your next what? Or did you mean you're??
Sad

United States

#4 May 2, 2012
I think everyone completely understands what the beginning post meant! Who are you " be nice" auto correct?? Talk about needing to get a life??
Tara Campbell is exactly like Carrie Honaker ?? Nasty , bi whores, addicted to drugs! Who's the daddy's? It's a shame the kids have already been corrupted and molded to be mini moms ! Does this welfare system have a child protective service? It's sad to see kids so young having no voice or choice being brought into this crazy world and raised by such selfish , distructive , disgusting people! Sad and heartbreaking !!
Be Nice

Apopka, FL

#5 May 2, 2012
Sad wrote:
I think everyone completely understands what the beginning post meant! Who are you " be nice" auto correct?? Talk about needing to get a life??
Tara Campbell is exactly like Carrie Honaker ?? Nasty , bi whores, addicted to drugs! Who's the daddy's? It's a shame the kids have already been corrupted and molded to be mini moms ! Does this welfare system have a child protective service? It's sad to see kids so young having no voice or choice being brought into this crazy world and raised by such selfish , distructive , disgusting people! Sad and heartbreaking !!
Please just be nice. Can't we all just get along?
CRAZY

United States

#6 May 3, 2012
Why dont u guys get a job and stop worry about everyone else u might realize u will get farther and be much happier!!
iuy

United States

#7 May 4, 2012
Didnt she just have a baby a year ago?
tommy tum tum

United States

#8 May 4, 2012
CRAZY wrote:
Why dont u guys get a job and stop worry about everyone else u might realize u will get farther and be much happier!!
Amen!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,040
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,474
last letter first (Sep '13) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 677
Harry Huffman 2 hr yolo 6
iga gadds (Sep '14) Fri Enough already 14
stephanie Fri Will 4
mike ross (Apr '13) Fri Jessie 80
Alderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web