martin

United States

#25 Dec 6, 2010
Umm yea she likes amber 2 her face who the F*uch r u? I know for a fact its connie! So go ahead and act like she does (retarded) and go get a stupid check! Bahaha
martin

United States

#26 Dec 6, 2010
Not that its any of ur business but chan is Franks and Addison is Seth Bryants!
what do u think

United States

#27 Dec 6, 2010
I heard her second childs daddy is john price. Tho she probably doesn't know who the dad is yet.
yummmy

Charleston, WV

#28 Dec 7, 2010
what does it matter who the daddy is to her babies as long as she knows thats all it matters. and i know for sure that the oldest one is frank browns they done DNA on him why dont everyone just leave her alone and let her raise her babies. amber keep your head up and dont listen to these people
phhhfffttt

United States

#29 Dec 7, 2010
Ever think that maybe she mite change if she knew how bad people think of her? She needs to keep her head up instead of down in sum guys lap for drugs for sure. She can't go around getn pregnant not knowing who the dad is. Kids do not need to be brought into this world that way. I heard she is doing really well now. I wish the best for the gurl. Drugs take people over sumtimes and I hope she can control herself
that one girl

Canada

#30 Dec 9, 2010
Well I'm her sis and she's doing a lot better!! She's gettin married soon and everything!! So Do us all a favor (SH*T TALKERS) and take that enema!!
Who cares

Chesterfield, MO

#31 Dec 9, 2010
martin wrote:
Umm yea she likes amber 2 her face who the F*uch r u? I know for a fact its connie! So go ahead and act like she does (retarded) and go get a stupid check! Bahaha
this is connie and i didnt say the baby was dannys i couldn care
Who cares

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Dec 9, 2010
martin wrote:
so dont be talkin trash bout me amber knows who the dad is
bahahahahaha

United States

#33 Dec 9, 2010
Ok ok u know ur the Sh*t talker on here!
Who cares

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Dec 16, 2010
bahahahahaha wrote:
Ok ok u know ur the Sh*t talker on here!
you are the sh..t talker hidin behind a fake name so run your d..ck beaters
for u to know

Charleston, WV

#35 Dec 26, 2010
well i know this amber martin and frank brown has a baby and they are first cousins well if that is not west virginia what is
Erica

Canada

#36 Dec 27, 2010
Bahahaha get ya facts straight first of all they r not 1st cousins they r 3rd..so what?? Mind ur own business!!!! Her kids r just fine so do everybody a favor SH*t Talker and take ya damn ENEMA u might feel better bout ur self!! K.. Instead od making up PETTY lies sturing SH*T that u absolutely know nothing about...so be sure and take that ENEMA...BAHA BYE
Janet H

Fruitland Park, FL

#37 Dec 31, 2010
grouch wrote:
<quoted text>go ramps on that was a good one
I've been on Peter's "mountain" once. couldn't walk for a week!
April Livesay

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#38 Jan 1, 2011
nunya wrote:
APRIL LEVISAY GROW UP THE BABY Aint DaNNy midkifs u fats ass buble butt gutt!
For whoever finds it funny to put peoples names on here and try to blame the trash that they are talking on someone else. get a life , learn how to spell , and grow up and post your real name if you have any kind of backbone which you obviously dont Amber is my cousin and one of my very close friends and she knows the father of her child and it is definitely not danny midkiff's thankyou very much. Grow up and if your so concerned with learning who the babies father is go ask her your self and i hope she knocks you the f*ck out .........
true dat

Canada

#39 Jan 3, 2011
That's very true April..Connie is the Sh*t talkin B*tch on this site!! She started all this Bull Sh*t!!! Then wants 2 lie when you confront her bc she's well she's a pus sy! Bahahaha
Noone knows

Chesterfield, MO

#40 Jan 3, 2011
yeah looks like your the pu..sy on here so shut your mouth bi.tch is that all you have better to do it run your mouth you bunch of snake trash
true dat

Canada

#41 Jan 3, 2011
Yeah yeah wish I were trash!! Baha I'm by far from trash!! U r all just JELOUSE of ALL US SNAKERUN HOT MOMA'S!!
what now bitches

United States

#42 Jan 3, 2011
What, what in the butt!!!! You got told talcott trash skank ass!!! Ya know your just making our day when u say sh*t that everybody knows aint true so keep on keepin on B.I.T.C.H. Next time u post on here just put your name under "town jackass" that would be a better name for ya!! Tootles Loser!!!
Noone knows

Chesterfield, MO

#43 Jan 3, 2011
do you think so keep your mouth shut trash amanda martin and andrea is the best out of all ya trash
Peggy

United States

#44 Jan 4, 2011
Hey, I wanna be the best Snake Run trash. Me, Peggy Bryant. I wanna be trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northern Greenbrier EMS Sold Out 34 min Corruption city 4
Governor Justice 1 hr Common Sense 25
Bring your dogs in (Dec '13) 2 hr Liveshere 7
Happy bubble 2 hr omg karen 2
Kayla and weedy Brookman 17 hr knowitall 9
autumn fleshman (Jan '13) 22 hr You should know 14
News Green Grocer fills a need in Alderson Thu Enough already 1
More from around the web

Alderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE