yes

Charleston, WV

#24 Apr 22, 2011
posse comitatus wrote:
Is that the same Black guy staying in the last house on the right down Clay street ? If it is he is living some fat women and selling pills out of her house.
Yes, you are definitely right. It is awful! Everyone around here knows about him and that house. It is ridiculous. He was witnessed dealing in the middle of the street. You are right!
drugs

Lewisburg, WV

#25 Apr 29, 2011
Alot of the drugs are coming into town due to the Hospitality House. the people who use the place visit that prison and are coming from large cities and mule the drugs to alderson and Greenbrier county to sell. If you dont believe me look into it yourself. the place is just a front for drugs.
alderson resident

Fayetteville, WV

#26 May 11, 2011
I was told that a girl here in town who has been sellin herself up by the grocery store to get drugs, I saw her out there the other day I asked someone what she was doing goin car to car with men and they told me about her, they said her name was Eloise something they said she's married to some guy who's a sex offender. But that's crap to sell your body for drugs, no respect for yourself or others who you may give std's too. maybe the law needs to keep better eyes on common places in town to get the drug dealers and prostitutes off the street.
Pork Rinds

Woodbridge, VA

#27 May 12, 2011
Protest wrote:
Its my understanding that the cops can't do anything at Riverside Exxon since its private property. Which doesn't make any sense to me, but apparently the cops sit there at the bridge and watch the deals being made. Other than trying to get the county to change the law and get the troopers involved, my next suggestion would be to avoid Riverside until the drugs stopped.
Cops CAN do something IF they SEE it!!!!
They can even come into your house without a warrant if they can SEE anything you're doing/growing in there.!!!

#1)If they see a person & don't do anything, chances are they don't care, or they know the person, or just don't feel like doing their job...

#2)On the other hand they may not immediately react because they're watching a person and tallying up as many charges on them as they can get - they do that all the time...that's why when you hear of people getting busted they often have multiple charges

BUT, I would go with #1
ya right

United States

#28 May 15, 2011
theres no law in alderson thats for damn sure just drunks pot heads and pill heads you never hear of a bust
ohmy

Beckley, WV

#29 May 17, 2011
Judy is one
Sooo i

Lewisburg, WV

#30 May 17, 2011
sOOO i just figured you people would like to know thats AMANDA MARTIN is a raten snitching bitch.. Dont trust her.. Her own family dont like her.. Just wanna let everyone out there know because i heard shes out looking for some new cheese..(new pple to tell on)!! YOU BETTER WATCH.
no name

United States

#31 May 25, 2011
SOOOO I, did Amanda rat on your drug takin sellin ass? Oh thats right, you are a closet junkie. BTW Im Amandas family and I like her so kinda makes me think you are a liar. Maybe even that jealous bitch who cant make the deals cause Amanda beat ya to em. Maybe the one who owes her money for the drugs. Maybe just jealous for any reason. Maybe cause she is just all together a better individual than you. Oh and did your boyfriend ever forgive you for cheatin on him. He should have set your ass out the first time. So hope you wash before you go home and fakelove that kid of yours. Give her some disease that is incurable or something. Nasty whore! Oh wait a whore gets paid, you just spread that shit to anyone willing to dive in.
hey

Beckley, WV

#32 May 25, 2011
hey how bout this if someone wants to get high or possibly kill themselves then it is their business cops or noone else should not have any right to punish people cause they wanna feel good about themselves. if u wanna hate any kinda druggie hate the ones that sell drugs to little kids and the ones that cant control themselves on it and rob and kill people. i sit at home and do my drugs and the only person i hurt is myself. i hate this communist country always trying to tell people how to live their lives!!!
posse comitatus

Princeton, WV

#33 May 26, 2011
man wrote:
<quoted text> yeah ok, you probly do drugs for u to know so much bout who sells them.. why do u care so much bout people sellin drugs did you get ripped off or somethin?
Why do I care so much Bobby ?, because I like others in this town have children and we also care about our town and I for one do not want to see it fall apart because of people like you, get out of town low life scum !
citizen

United States

#34 May 26, 2011
hey wrote:
hey how bout this if someone wants to get high or possibly kill themselves then it is their business cops or noone else should not have any right to punish people cause they wanna feel good about themselves. if u wanna hate any kinda druggie hate the ones that sell drugs to little kids and the ones that cant control themselves on it and rob and kill people. i sit at home and do my drugs and the only person i hurt is myself. i hate this communist country always trying to tell people how to live their lives!!!
yeah, these people are talking about getting the druggies out. well, over half of our overcrowded correctional facilities are filled with people convicted of drug crimes. the criminalization of marijuana incarcerates otherwise law abiding citizens and has the opposite effect, rather than rehabilitation. we cant lock up everyone who doesnt live the same lifestyle as us, but it seems some ignorant people would prefer it. i agree that as long as a person is in thier own home, they should be able to do whatever they want to do. only when thier activities spill into the street and neighborhoods should thier neighbors get involved!!
wild mon

Hillsboro, WV

#35 May 27, 2011
report drug dealers? planning on putting half of alderson in jail?
we all wish

Bridgeport, WV

#36 May 31, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Before they get rid of the problem with drugs they need to get rid of the ones that are bringing the drugs in from out of state to Alderson. I don't understand how the drug dealing piece of crap Michael Wells is not behind bars for running drugs from other states to Alderson. He is one that needs to be picked up and locked up. About 3 of our drug dealing pieces of crap skipped town just in time before they went down. Jr Whitt, Roundbaby, and Dan the precious son in law of our druggie health inspector.
why get read of one of the biggest rats in town.yes i'm talking about michael wells. he's a rat.always get's in shit but comes out smelling like a rose. i would love to see him behind bars.but it will never happen.
meeting

Princeton, WV

#37 Jun 16, 2011
we need a town meeting in order to get everyone on the same page and get rid of this problem
get emmm

United States

#38 Jun 17, 2011
Well...
posse comitatus

Princeton, WV

#39 Jun 17, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, these people are talking about getting the druggies out. well, over half of our overcrowded correctional facilities are filled with people convicted of drug crimes. the criminalization of marijuana incarcerates otherwise law abiding citizens and has the opposite effect, rather than rehabilitation. we cant lock up everyone who doesnt live the same lifestyle as us, but it seems some ignorant people would prefer it. i agree that as long as a person is in thier own home, they should be able to do whatever they want to do. only when thier activities spill into the street and neighborhoods should thier neighbors get involved!!
Well, thier activities have spilled into the streets.
noname

Dunmore, WV

#40 Jun 17, 2011
go way wrote:
HOW ABOUT THE BLACK GUY WHO GOT BUSTED WHY ISNT HE IN JAIL HMMMM MAYBE HE IS WORKING FOR SOMEONE I THINK HE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL THEY FOUND STUFF BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND WHY DIDNT CPS GET INVOLVE HE HAS A KID THAT WAS THERE AND THE KID IS STILL THERE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US WE NEED TO PULL TOGETHER AND GET THESE DRUG DEALERS OUT OF TOWN. THE BLACK GUY AND HIS WIFE ARE SEPARATED MUST BE WHY HE NOT THERE NOT THE LIES HE TOLD ON HER AND HER DAUGHTER TELLING LIES CAME BACK AND GOT HIM GOOD FOR HIM LET STOP TALKING AND DO SOMETHING HE DEALS TO IMPORTANT PEOPLE KIDS MAYBE THAT IS WHY HE NOT IN JAIL
this black guy is connected 2 the dealers in beckely they busted him about the same time he did none went 2 jail wtf
seriously

Summersville, WV

#41 Jun 18, 2011
Facts Straight wrote:
I moved to Alderson from White Sulphur Springs in July of last year...BIG MISTAKE... I dont mean any disrespect to the town nor the people who live in it but OMG...all you hear about and all you see in this town is drugs and alcohol and whoring around to get drugs and alcohol... Its really pathetic to see a whole town consumed by these parasites. I decided real quick that Alderson was the last place I was going to raise my children so...I moved out faster than I moved in! And anyone who has children and/or is not a druggie or alcoholic...my suggestion to you...GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Alderson is a nasty little drug and alcohol infested town.
its not just alderson honey it's all over the state and all over the world and it's not going to get any better only worse the end of time is coming and this is just part of it the big black plague shall be that of drugs

“No Gods. No Masters.”

Since: Jun 11

Washington DC

#42 Jun 18, 2011
If you're gonna post a dealer's name, post your own name as well when you do - otherwise you're just a coward as well.
Snitches are just as much of a problem here & need to be dealt with, too.

I am not defending drugs/dealers, but damn, no one likes a dirty rat. No one.
chillzone

Lewisburg, WV

#43 Jun 18, 2011
remember snitches get stitches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Rental House 1 hr tracy 6
*Chane 1 Letter* (Nov '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,030
Change A Word Game (Jul '11) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,468
last letter first (Sep '13) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 673
stephanie 21 hr Will 2
iga gadds (Sep '14) 22 hr jedi 13
sarah dolan (Jun '14) Wed jedi 7
Alderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web