First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 10, 2011
We the people of Alderson have had enough with you drug dealers and users, GET OUT OF OUR TOWN NOW !
security 55

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Apr 10, 2011
report it to who??? our wonderful mayor has cut the police force to nothing.i guess call the state police or contact crime stoppers at 304-255-stop
greyson

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Apr 10, 2011
"Ok boys, you heard 'em... Lets go!"

It's going to take more than idle threats to get the problem('s) to go away. Try doing something besides whining. Try guns... I bet a few well placed bullets could fix some things.
1 post removed

Princeton, WV

#5 Apr 10, 2011
Well then lets do something about it. lets get together. Also there is the issue of the guy in the white two door car driving around trying to get little girls in his car. We need to take our town back.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 10, 2011
Report wrote:
Well then lets do something about it. lets get together. Also there is the issue of the guy in the white two door car driving around trying to get little girls in his car. We need to take our town back.
I can think of all kinds of fun ways to make that problem go away.

Princeton, WV

#7 Apr 10, 2011
I think posse comitatus would be the correct name for it.
do what

Princeton, WV

#8 Apr 10, 2011
if you see this guy or any other guy trying to pick up little girls why dont you write down there tag number an turn it in to the state police instead of sitting onn your ass an typing it on the computer surely if you can type on a computer you can dial the law an i agree with you we need to get the drugs out if they are enough calls to crime stoppers well then they might get a hint an do something but who in this town wants to stand up an do it i have but thats just one call that i know of
odd

Lewisburg, WV

#9 Apr 11, 2011
security 55 wrote:
report it to who??? our wonderful mayor has cut the police force to nothing.i guess call the state police or contact crime stoppers at 304-255-stop
Odd that you bash the sheriff and law enforcement on other towns sites. You seem to have a beef....
go way

Hansford, WV

#10 Apr 12, 2011
HOW ABOUT THE BLACK GUY WHO GOT BUSTED WHY ISNT HE IN JAIL HMMMM MAYBE HE IS WORKING FOR SOMEONE I THINK HE NEEDS TO BE IN JAIL THEY FOUND STUFF BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND WHY DIDNT CPS GET INVOLVE HE HAS A KID THAT WAS THERE AND THE KID IS STILL THERE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US WE NEED TO PULL TOGETHER AND GET THESE DRUG DEALERS OUT OF TOWN. THE BLACK GUY AND HIS WIFE ARE SEPARATED MUST BE WHY HE NOT THERE NOT THE LIES HE TOLD ON HER AND HER DAUGHTER TELLING LIES CAME BACK AND GOT HIM GOOD FOR HIM LET STOP TALKING AND DO SOMETHING HE DEALS TO IMPORTANT PEOPLE KIDS MAYBE THAT IS WHY HE NOT IN JAIL
someone she knew

Hansford, WV

#11 Apr 12, 2011
what happen to being innocent until proven guilty people think they know something and they dont so please get the facts first and then talk
posse comitatus

Princeton, WV

#12 Apr 12, 2011
Is that the same Black guy staying in the last house on the right down Clay street ? If it is he is living some fat women and selling pills out of her house.
go way

Hansford, WV

#13 Apr 12, 2011
no the one that used to live behinde the big wheel lives 2 blocks from the grade school
man

Farmington, WV

#14 Apr 12, 2011
you guys have it all twisted.. you guys really dont know wich black guy is selling drugs, you just want it to be a black person . you are talkin bout 2 different guys get it together people get it together
posse comitatus

Princeton, WV

#15 Apr 14, 2011
man wrote:
you guys have it all twisted.. you guys really dont know wich black guy is selling drugs, you just want it to be a black person . you are talkin bout 2 different guys get it together people get it together
We know who we are talking about. Don't try to pull the RACE card here. A dealer is a dealer no matter what color he or she is.

The fact that you would even bring that up is so stupid. So what he sells drugs because the white man bring him down..What a joke..
Janette Hoopkins

Windermere, FL

#16 Apr 15, 2011
If I was forced to move back to Alderson, believe me, I'd need them drugs or commit harrycarry
1 post removed
just wondering

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2011
Before they get rid of the problem with drugs they need to get rid of the ones that are bringing the drugs in from out of state to Alderson. I don't understand how the drug dealing piece of crap Michael Wells is not behind bars for running drugs from other states to Alderson. He is one that needs to be picked up and locked up. About 3 of our drug dealing pieces of crap skipped town just in time before they went down. Jr Whitt, Roundbaby, and Dan the precious son in law of our druggie health inspector.
A town pot head

Frisco, TX

#19 Apr 19, 2011
Lmao get a job u sell drugs too or just use them how u no so much about who sells them trust me I Probley smoked a joint or crushed a pill who u to day Hommie
1 post removed
Facts Straight

Oakvale, WV

#21 Apr 21, 2011
I moved to Alderson from White Sulphur Springs in July of last year...BIG MISTAKE... I dont mean any disrespect to the town nor the people who live in it but OMG...all you hear about and all you see in this town is drugs and alcohol and whoring around to get drugs and alcohol... Its really pathetic to see a whole town consumed by these parasites. I decided real quick that Alderson was the last place I was going to raise my children so...I moved out faster than I moved in! And anyone who has children and/or is not a druggie or alcoholic...my suggestion to you...GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Alderson is a nasty little drug and alcohol infested town.
man

Statts Mills, WV

#22 Apr 21, 2011
posse comitatus wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who we are talking about. Don't try to pull the RACE card here. A dealer is a dealer no matter what color he or she is.
The fact that you would even bring that up is so stupid. So what he sells drugs because the white man bring him down..What a joke..
yeah ok, you probly do drugs for u to know so much bout who sells them.. why do u care so much bout people sellin drugs did you get ripped off or somethin?
Protest

Lindside, WV

#23 Apr 22, 2011
Its my understanding that the cops can't do anything at Riverside Exxon since its private property. Which doesn't make any sense to me, but apparently the cops sit there at the bridge and watch the deals being made. Other than trying to get the county to change the law and get the troopers involved, my next suggestion would be to avoid Riverside until the drugs stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will follow Cahill? 8 hr Ms Ethics 42
Justice buying Alleghany Motors Dealerships in ... (May '12) 12 hr Cody 22
Regina 12 hr LOLatRickey 22
Inaugural Ball 12 hr Inaurgal Ball 9
Fire Fee 16 hr Citizen 7
The old Mountain State High School Building (Jan '09) Jan 11 Peterpan29 38
What happened to .... (Dec '11) Jan 11 gotta be him 14

Alderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance