whouldnt u like to know

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Well well well what can we say about this skank!! Um guess that pretty much says it all!! She wants to start sh*t with everybody else so let's start sh*t about her!!
Who cares

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Who cares i think its so funny say what you want bi.ches
Who cares

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Oh thanks for puttin this on here skanks i really love this cause im on here with you wh.res aint this great
Who cares

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

I know who this is either amber or erica like someone else said yall are nothin but trouble and and trash but say what you want cause i wont be back on here to argu so grow up and stop being childish. lol this is so funny but c-ya later when we meet again
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

connie sure has room 2 talk about sum1 startin trouble! she does her part 4 sure n th only reason sh cant b called a whore is cuz well sh isnt exactly a beauty queen n even around here most men @least like 2 b with sum1 that looks like they havent been locked n a basement sumwhere! how she snagged carl is beyond me!
whouldnt u like to know

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Haha girl I know that's true!! She's gonna be the only 1 writing anything on here lol and 2 call us wh*res she's just jealous bc we can get good looking men and nobody would have her anorexic lookin ass!! Hahaha skanks connie everybody knows u r the biggest SKANK in all of Alderson!!! And trash baha we r by far from trask k?!! Get ur sh*t straight bc mine is, everything me and these other ppl write seem 2 be true!! Oh and u know u r gonna be back on here bc u stir sh*t with everybody and we r stirrin it with u!! You know its Eating your heart out B.I.T.C.H.!! And I'm loving every minute of it! Bahahahahaha
Dude what

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

What the HELL is your name under who cares Connie?? R u stupid? BC obviously u do care u like commented on here like 3 times in a Row! Bahaha u know its killing u! I strongly agree with the comment above mine! Tootles
bigdickbily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Is she dat one Chick dat drove the umm white junky subaru?? I think I know who u r talking about if it is! She looks like walking Death dude..death row..what's wrong wit dat girl man..I know she's ugly as hell though! I saw her at little general and I smelled sumn rele bad and I looked ova my shoulder and it was her stank ass..
the coalminer

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

i dont know who yall are thats talking about connie but the best thing yall could do is stop talking about her cuz thats my sister if yall want too talk crap go too the bathroom cuz it will talk back and if yall dont i will put my foot so far up yalls but it will take a backhoe too dig it out got it
1 post removed
the coalminer

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

and wait till her other sister finds out about this shit
u DONT scare me

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Who fu ckin greta???wtf she gonna do?
iz wip dat ass

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Hey you all need to grow up and act your age. Just my opionion. I dont know who you are but you dont know nothing about connie. N if you have something to say why dont you just face her r you scared of a little compition. You must be scared I know you are if you wasnt you would face her. She is not a skank or a whore. Trust me i know cause this is her sis. I honestly think that her life is none of your business.
iz wip dat ass

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

what makes you think this is greta this is her other sister.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

oh no im skeered! lol
u DONT scare me

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Should I be Scared too?? Haha hell NO! Well uh of coarse she aint a wh*re bc nobody good lookin around here would have her ass!! Pfffft I know I wouldn't!!!!!!
lmao

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Well who in the h.ll would have you or any of you other trash if your not scared tell your real name huh that shows you are a chicken sh.t but we now who you are your trash oh this is connie i dont care what ya say bout me i know better i shower do you
iz wip dat ass

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

You must be scared your hiding behind your coputer screen. You cant come to connie and say what you have to say. And your not scared please.
1 post removed
phucky pucky

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Who the fu ck r u Connie 2 b callin anyone trouble or trask or skanks??? Bc last time I checked u r the b*tch who started all dis sh*t!! So fu ck u, ya skinny b*tch we don't care what ya say about us bc we r better than u!!! U must b so miserable with ur own life, so u gotta try 2 make someone elses miserable, but it aint workin!!! How bout u go fu ck yourself ya anorexic dike!! U r so skinny u can catch Shade under a clothes line!! Bahhhhhaaaaa gain sum weight I see ur bones..oh and ya need 2 wear a bra 2 if the make them little enough for ur skeeter bite raisins!!!!(Nipples)bahahahaha
the coalminer

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

hey phucky pucky for one you dont have room too talk at all cuz you need too learn how too spell we know who you are and phucky is spelled funky dumb ass and leave connie alone
phucky pucky

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Hehehe u r a stupid fu ck...I know how 2 spell, I also know abbreviations too!!!Lmao...u all are fuc kin dumb asses!!! Oh and (Phucky is another meaning for Fu cky) just in case u didn't understand or didn't know that!! Look it up and you'll see! What's wrong with Connie cat got your tounge?? Hehe now all ur sh*t is laid down u wanna put other ppl..to talk 4 u huh????!!! ;) ;) aahahaaahaa (I'm Lovin it)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Alderson Forum right now

Search the Alderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Another Damn Liberal 52,153
Joshua 29 min wondering 6
true/false game (Mar '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,286
toy under wood 2 hr Billy Ray 6
rematch im gonna get vengeance and win 2 hr Billy Ray 11
What happened after the parade at 3way stop 20 hr Speed trap usa 16
kimberly reed Sun Which one 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alderson Jobs

•••