SANTA

Summersville, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Where is the weezle at now...He thinks he the man. He is a stinking ass hole. I think he would go both ways with sex. I would let him blow me. I would also probably blow him off. As low life as he sometimes seems to be has a big bulge up front according to the size of bulge in his pants it has to be a 9 incher or better any one know for sure. nickname is forty.
whats the problem

Lewisburg, WV

#2 Dec 17, 2012
SANTA wrote:
Where is the weezle at now...He thinks he the man. He is a stinking ass hole. I think he would go both ways with sex. I would let him blow me. I would also probably blow him off. As low life as he sometimes seems to be has a big bulge up front according to the size of bulge in his pants it has to be a 9 incher or better any one know for sure. nickname is forty.
Ho,Ho,HOE..Don't matter if you're a so called man or so called woman! I do know you're a pos! No matter,I bet you won't give your real name you pos..
dont hate

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
He is pretty worthless but fun for a good time and big things do come in small packages :) I enjoyed myself while the fun lasted!!
whats the problem

Lewisburg, WV

#4 Dec 18, 2012
dont hate wrote:
He is pretty worthless but fun for a good time and big things do come in small packages :) I enjoyed myself while the fun lasted!!
That makes you and Santa POS.
concerned

Princeton, WV

#5 Jan 9, 2013
hes trash n looks r def decieving. about average jus looks bigger bc drugs has ravished his body to nothin
knows FORSURE

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
First of all dumbass, you obviously dont know as much about him as you claim if you are on here asking where he is! And second damn right he is an asshole and it is b/c of ppl like you, but he is very good at it and I can guarentee you wouldnt be talking crap to his face thats why you are on here being nosey (typical), and obviously youre just hatin because he must not like you! He is the f***ing man! And yes he got a nice buldge, dont be jealous! And for you, dont hate, when did your fun supposedly happen? Because it sounds like you as well are just hatin because he left your a** behind, guess he didnt think you were quite as fun! Not that anyone needs to know but he is around and what he does is none of ur business but he is married to a wonderful woman and they have two beautiful little girls and thats all you need to know!
dont hate

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
I'm def not hating on him when we see each other we great each other with a smile. We had our fun while it lasted but like most good things it had to come to an end. It was during a time that him and his wife were separated or at least that's what he claimed only he knows the truth in that but he did what was right and went back to his family. Lord knows it wasn't gonna go further with us than a fling... We're both from two very different lifestyles (:
dont hate

Alexandria, VA

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Let me go ahead and correct my spelling before any of your heads swell by the chance to do so I meant to say greet not great... Lol have a great day and stay warm...
curiousity kills

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Just wondering.....first are you afraid to give your name? I'm sure I already know the answer to that if you have any idea who his wife is! Second, when was it that the two of you were having so much fun b/c I do know his wife and she is a very good woman and I think she at least deserves the respect to know that so she can get rid of his worthless cheating ass! I have always thought she deserved way better anyways and now I am sure of it! Ifvyou knew it was never going to go beyond a fling, why be a homewrecking slut!?
Really

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 18, 2013
curiousity kills wrote:
Just wondering.....first are you afraid to give your name? I'm sure I already know the answer to that if you have any idea who his wife is! Second, when was it that the two of you were having so much fun b/c I do know his wife and she is a very good woman and I think she at least deserves the respect to know that so she can get rid of his worthless cheating ass! I have always thought she deserved way better anyways and now I am sure of it! Ifvyou knew it was never going to go beyond a fling, why be a homewrecking slut!?
How can you be a homewrecker if the man tells you he's not with his wife? Just sayin!!
curiousity kills

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Just by the fact that he has a wife! When a man has a wife, regardless of their situation, you should steer clear! And I am assuming you choose not to answer the rest of that huh!? Figures!
Really

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 20, 2013
curiousity kills wrote:
Just by the fact that he has a wife! When a man has a wife, regardless of their situation, you should steer clear! And I am assuming you choose not to answer the rest of that huh!? Figures!
Well, who is to say that the person didn't even know to begin with. Have you never been lied to by a man or woman for that matter. For some reason people think if the are having troubles that gives them the right to "see" someone else. I don't feel that way, I think you should be working on your relationship with that down time, not looking for a playmate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany grey (Jan '14) 2 hr word 9
J & J Huffman brothers 2 hr PoPo 5
Ashley Harrah 3 hr yup 20
tabitha riffle 5 hr pink 1
Create your own Forum 10 hr tja 745
where she at Sat Tripp 4
Girls that rush Sat For real 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alderson Mortgages