i sure like 2 hit that just once
sbw

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2009
is she with someone?
snooks

Oakland, MD

#5 Mar 26, 2010
if you are talking bout the teresa baker i know she has 14 year old kid and is with someone so sorry you cant "hit that"
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 1, 2011
i cant stand her
do tell

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2011
so why dont you like her
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 1, 2011
accused me of telling crap on her,never happened. long ago
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#9 Jan 1, 2011
i dont know her too well, havent seen her in years, dont know shit about her and want to keep it that way
do tell

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2011
you cant get on here and say you hate someone then act all sweet! come on this is alderson topix we like dirt on ppl even when its not true. back when she was young and dumb and partied all the time did she hurt your feelings and you have held resentment every since,or did she sleep with someone you like, tell us we want to know!!!!
do tell

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2011
oops hit send to many times see what is happening you have got me so worked up i cant even send right lol!!!!!!
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#12 Jan 2, 2011
she told me some peo;ple told her i talked shit about her and it never happened. i told her i did not say it and she did not chose to believe me. well yes i do have resentment toward her, i had forgotten about it till i seen her name on here, if i tell someone something and they wont take my word for it why should i like them. i dont care how much she partied or who she screwed. she just got in my face and accused me of talking shit. long time grudge.i did not know her very well and she just as good as called me a liar,,
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#13 Jan 2, 2011
this was not meant to be sweet . i do not like to be accused of saying stuff i did not say.and for that i do not like her. only that,i am not big into talking shit about people especially when it is not true and i defend people when they are trashed. this is a grudge from around 20 years ago.
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#14 Jan 2, 2011
i had nothing against her till she acused me of doing something i did not do.
do tell

United States

#15 Jan 2, 2011
you must not have no life if you are still upset from something that happened 20 years ago. i have to give her credit to come talk to you in person instead of talking about you behnd your back like most ppl would do. mayb she didnt believe you but isnt that her right as i said earlier she did come to you person to person got to give credit there
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#16 Jan 3, 2011
yes she did come to me in person. the fact that she believed the crap is what got me. i offered to face the people who was supposed to told her this stuff but she would not give me no names. i had heart lung failure, health problems lost my son but i still work and try to help myself. teresa should have believed me. and we did talk this over and i saw where other people had bAd things happen to them and people got cruel. i dont live in alderson anymore. no i am getting close to 60. and when i saw her name on here it brought it all backl i had not thought about it in years. she was always nice to me until that point. i never saw her again .i mean i read the cruelty of something in alderson and people were outright cruel. this site makses me mad.
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#17 Jan 3, 2011
her life at the time and now is her business, she said some people told her i talked trash. i am not that stupid,the names they claimed i called her, it never happened. she is alot younger than me and i figure she could whip someones ass . i dont go around calling people filthy names behind their back. anyone that knows me can tell you that. the fact that she believed other people but wouuld give me no names so i could face these people got me.
not from alderson

Princeton, WV

#18 Jan 3, 2011
i will tell you this i have seen people trash each other bad on these sites and i mean downright ugly qnd i have gotten so mad i told them off and told them they were mean. why would i go to 3-4 different people calling someone names, last night i read a site and this person really was being cruel to a person i knew, i wrote the cruel person and told them off . well i should find better things to do than get on topix , this site makes my blood boil.
not from Oceana

Charleston, WV

#19 Jan 3, 2011
i dont know who you are and i dont care,i wish i had never mentioned teresa baker on this site. there are more things worse on these sites and this was a minor thing. i said what i had to say and i dont want to keep dragging it on. i got better things to do. no i dont have a life, i am anti-social as i feel you cannot depend on people . they will let u down. i made my share of mistakes as everyone has. ithink if anyone wants to see bs go and read some of these other sites. i feel blessed after reading the cruel words that have talked to people so honestly this is a bunch of nonsense about teresa. i guess she is in her late 30s now. Yes this site and other towns have made me really mad.after what i read teresa is not a problem.i guess if she really thought i had trashed her she could have beaten my ass. i did some thinking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike ross (Apr '13) Fri No matter 95
amber knapp (Oct '10) Fri jaw 66
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu knot 1,765
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Crowley 1,375
marty handy (Jan '12) Wed J92790lg 5
Couple new to the area looking for another fema... Jul 16 love stupid people 2
Girl at subway Jul 16 love stupid people 2

Alderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alderson Mortgages