Patchila carter

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2012
I was @ family dollar in town 2:15 today when I came out the store some lady tells me the lady that just left hit my car!! Well sure enough her paint is on there! So to the BITCH that wants to hit and run you better hope I don't see your ass in town because there were only too women in front of me in line I will remember what u look like because if I see your ass out you can bet I got the ass to back my mouth up!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Patchila carter wrote:
I was @ family dollar in town 2:15 today when I came out the store some lady tells me the lady that just left hit my car!! Well sure enough her paint is on there! So to the BITCH that wants to hit and run you better hope I don't see your ass in town because there were only too women in front of me in line I will remember what u look like because if I see your ass out you can bet I got the ass to back my mouth up!!
I just talked to her she told me to tell you to suck her ass and you aint goin do shit
2 posts removed
haha

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2012
who was it? What was she driving?
Patchila carter

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2012
It's not funny!!! She was in a gray car !!
whats the problem

Princeton, WV

#7 Nov 23, 2012
mikehunt1968 wrote:
<quoted text>I just talked to her she told me to tell you to suck her ass and you aint goin do shit
So why don't you be useful and say who it is?
1 post removed
whats the problem

Princeton, WV

#9 Nov 23, 2012
bunky hicks wrote:
Cuz yo it b more funny knowing my boo did dis and dat Mrs piggy iz all b upset bout a stupid lil ding. Y b she so upset anyhow her car all pese of shit nyhow.... U all b wack n shit bout dumb ass redneck shit...
Tell ya what, how bout she just call the law? Redneck, you damn right..
3 posts removed
whats the problem

Princeton, WV

#13 Nov 23, 2012
bunky hicks wrote:
O.k just remember da threat she posted 1st bout my boo. I have dat shit saved homie so even if yous delete it I has history...
Oh, whats the matter crybaby?
whats the problem

Princeton, WV

#14 Nov 23, 2012
bunky hicks wrote:
Oh n Mr. Redneck ur White world is done Welcome 2 b ur new MASRERS da Black man.... Soon if we choose 2 let ya have jobs u b workin 4 us..
Stupid and racist!
whats the problem

Princeton, WV

#15 Nov 23, 2012
bunky hicks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dis is a threat....
NO, that was telling your BOO she will remember that face..
1 post removed
Patchila carter

United States

#17 Nov 24, 2012
bunky hicks wrote:
Cuz yo it b more funny knowing my boo did dis and dat Mrs piggy iz all b upset bout a stupid lil ding. Y b she so upset anyhow her car all pese of shit nyhow.... U all b wack n shit bout dumb ass redneck shit...
How would you know what kinda car I have its probley alot better then yours if you took that as a threat that's your problem I'm not threating anyone but I won't forget ether As for my teeth who are you talking nastey maybe at least I have teeth thank you
1 post removed
whats the problem

Princeton, WV

#19 Nov 25, 2012
bunky hicks wrote:
O.k just remember da threat she posted 1st bout my boo. I have dat shit saved homie so even if yous delete it I has history...
You gave yourself away again as to you and mikehunt1968! As I told you before it wasn't a threat, she was just saying she would remember the face!!
1 post removed
whats the problem

Princeton, WV

#21 Nov 25, 2012
bunky hicks wrote:
Nope juz bro's dat r sick of dis hick racist town. Yall call mumbe da N word wen u c us in IGA and da gas station but nun of u shit kickers got da balls to step up... N if u be smart u betta step down from Mike cuz he beat ur tail n take ur women if u keep pissing him off hillybilly cousin luvin meth drunk coward.
Now that sounds like a threat..You're talking about some people calling you the N word? If you're a narc you get called that. I would call you a narcissist! You just spit out at least 10 names in one comment and you don't like being called a narc or a narcissist and want to threaten me? lol and I do mean out loud!
1 post removed
grfe
#23 Nov 25, 2012
someone needs to pay for a car before things happen
Patchila

Hoboken, NJ

#24 Nov 26, 2012
grfe wrote:
someone needs to pay for a car before things happen
Thank you I was never treating anyone but what happend was BS I work hard for what I have what happened was totally wrong on the others part she could've just told me but really pisses me off that she didn't have the guts about herself and drove off KARMA is a B I T C H
1 post removed
Patchila

United States

#26 Nov 26, 2012
bunky hicks wrote:
sHE B ON wASINGTON. i THINKS...
what u sayn she's on Washington St. How about a name to go with the story??
1 post removed
Huck

Princeton, WV

#28 Nov 27, 2012
Patchila wrote:
<quoted text>what u sayn she's on Washington St. How about a name to go with the story??
He ain't going to tell you nothing Patchila! Check his posts...
Patchila

Hoboken, NJ

#29 Nov 27, 2012
Well that's ok police report was made family dollar has it on film insurance company has been notified so now whatcha think of those apples & for the pussy bitch that did this watch out Girly you may in fact lose your license for this (when all you had to do was own up to what you did)As for you Bunky Hicks if you got info you better spill the beans or maybe theyll get ur a$$ for accessory (just sayn enough said):)
DAMN

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#30 Nov 27, 2012
Patchilla I hope you find out who this low life that hit your car and ran like a bitch is. Would be very interesting to know who the hell this bunky hicks is since they seem to know so much about everybody.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31 Nov 27, 2012
Bunkyhicks don't know a damn thing but how to run his mouth. If I knew how to post it I would put up an inbox he somehow sent to this topix account.. He is just trying in vain to get attention.... Ignore him and he will go away..
Patchila

Hoboken, NJ

#32 Nov 27, 2012
DickPuckett wrote:
Bunkyhicks don't know a damn thing but how to run his mouth. If I knew how to post it I would put up an inbox he somehow sent to this topix account.. He is just trying in vain to get attention.... Ignore him and he will go away..
I am not worried about Bunkyhicks anyone who knows me knows I am no chicken shit to anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 min Frump 1,497
Kendra oxley 15 min Just Me 19
Magistrate court dates 17 min Well 6
Threesome 3 hr hey 19
dollar general (Sep '15) 10 hr Lmao 21
Lyndsey O 21 hr Sad 1
Ashley GoGo Cline Aug 23 lmao 4

Alderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance