Boonville teen accused of kicking rel...

Boonville teen accused of kicking relative in the stomach

There are 7 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Boonville teen accused of kicking relative in the stomach. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Lewis County sheriff's deputies on Sunday charged Jason T. Lynch, 16, of 8149 Boonville Road, Boonville, with second-degree harassment, answerable in West Turin Town Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Westmoreland, NY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Isn't this the kid that broke into a store on main street among other things? How does he keep getting away with all this stuff with just a slap on the hand? Someday he is really going to hurt someone!
#2 Jul 26, 2012
Things always catch up with trash like that,maybe sooner than he thinks.

Gloversville, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2012
Not again !!!

“Dog will hunt”

Since: Jul 08

Somewhere in Texas

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Jason needs a good "what for".......
Bubba Ray
#5 Jul 28, 2012
Garbage like him find out how tough they aren't once they land themselves in prison.Fresh meat

Boonville, NY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
jason now has gotten caught stealing at the boonville great american, also fighting with his little bro. he needs a ass whoopin and needs to sit in jail or prison. this kid will never amount to crap, maybe his parents both should have stood up and taken care of him as a child and he wouldnt act the way all the lynchs act.

West Monroe, NY

#7 Aug 4, 2012
Who would want to steal from great american.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alder Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Methane gas from dump is affecting our weather 55 min Ava resident 14
Lottery winner 7 hr merry gary 3
I need a man, any men around 40 to 60 years old? 12 hr Pinky 6
Huge potholes 13 hr Tax payerr 1
Whats wrong 15 hr You say potato 141
Jeni Lee (Dec '15) 16 hr alias 28
Social Media Mar 15 Mess 18

Alder Creek Jobs

Personal Finance

Alder Creek Mortgages