Inmate death at Erie County Jail

Inmate death at Erie County Jail

There are 3 comments on the Empire State News story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Inmate death at Erie County Jail. In it, Empire State News reports that:

ORCHARD PARK Erie County Sheriff Timothy Howard Wednesday announced the death of a 35-year-old male inmate at the Erie County correctional Facility in Alden. via Empire State News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Empire State News.

Ryan

Mansfield, OH

#1 May 10, 2008
I was incarcerated in the Alden jail i wored in the kitchen @ times the drains would back up and litteraly bloody tampons were comming up in the drain below the big vats where the food was cooking. We dumped the corn through a strainer and the strainer was literaly an inch from the bloody water and tampons. Their was meat recalls and the cooks cooded the fod any ways. The kitchen staff is the worst, the most un sanatairy people who dont care.
Ryan

Mansfield, OH

#2 May 10, 2008
Theirs infeststation of the staff infection of M.R.S.A every where most of all in the kitchen dorm. Ive seen men who were clean and showered every day end up with ahole in his face or various body parts. The venalation ducts are dirty they havent ever been cleaned since it was a bakery. You should be able to lay onyour bunk without having to worry about getting infections. The medical department is so bad. They wont act unless you are dieing have a dasiese.
Bucky

Mansfield, OH

#3 May 10, 2008
why do they waite until you are sentanced to test for taberculosis? you could be in their for 6 monts next to a guy with TB and never know it. Its air borne people dasease is spread through dorm facilitys like these. Daseases are beins spread right know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DWI David Wisniewski Aug 23 dWI 1
David Wisniewski Aug 23 Davids Mom 1
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Aug '17 Tripog 193
Successware inc Jul '17 smclean75 1
News Buffalo adds a touch of London with double deck... Jul '17 buffalobus 1
car accident arrest June 25th, 2017 Jun '17 Carol 1
News Three people charged with receiving benefits un... Jun '17 spooky spooky doo... 3

Alden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alden Mortgages