Police: 2 found shot to death in west...

Police: 2 found shot to death in western NY home

There are 13 comments on the www.niagara-gazette.com story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Police: 2 found shot to death in western NY home. In it, www.niagara-gazette.com reports that:

Authorities are investigating the shooting deaths of two people whose bodies were found in a western New York home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.niagara-gazette.com.

unknown

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 16, 2008
My heart goes out to the two children and the rest of the family members at this tragic time
Santa

Lancaster, NY

#2 Dec 16, 2008
Ho Ho Ho at least the guy got his xmas gift in keeping his loud wife quiet
Seen It Before

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2008
Santa wrote:
Ho Ho Ho at least the guy got his xmas gift in keeping his loud wife quiet
What sort of MORON are you to mock out the shooting deaths of 2 people at any time of year much less at Christmas?? Some family has suffered a loss and you make rank comments like this. I have other words to describe you but they are censored here and will not appear as I would type them.
cmon

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2008
don't feed the trolls
probably

Buffalo, NY

#5 Dec 18, 2008
It probably was infidelity. I can't think of another reason someone would kill their wife and then themselves. Maybe money issues?
SAK

Buffalo, NY

#6 Dec 18, 2008
I am wondering if Jack Wilcazk lived in Lancaster as a child. Does anyone know the family history?

Since: Jul 08

Tonawanda, NY

#7 Dec 18, 2008
Sometimes I feel lonely, especially around the holidays, and wish I were sharing my life and the responsibilities of child-rearing with a male partner. Then I read a story like this and realize how lucky I am . . .
Cindy

Worcester, MA

#8 Dec 18, 2008
Wmsvl Gal wrote:
Sometimes I feel lonely, especially around the holidays, and wish I were sharing my life and the responsibilities of child-rearing with a male partner. Then I read a story like this and realize how lucky I am ...
lucky what? lucky you are a fat annoying skank?

Since: Jul 08

Tonawanda, NY

#9 Dec 18, 2008
Not fat and fairly attractive, Cindy. But when it comes to men I am once bitten, twice shy.
Life Coach

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 18, 2008
Wmsvl Gal wrote:
Not fat and fairly attractive, Cindy. But when it comes to men I am once bitten, twice shy.
Don't worry, Wmsvl Gal. Only about 18% of husbands will ever kill their wives. A whole bunch more think about it, but they are too chicken to do it

Take a chance
Alden Resident

Buffalo, NY

#11 Dec 26, 2008
You people are all sick individuals. There are two children left orphaned by this Fathers bad decision. What drove to this? This fast paced society does not look out for its people. It is all fast forward and hustle bustle. People do not have time to spend with their spouses. This town has alwasy been a bed of stories with people hoppping and out of bed with other people. I thought is was all contained in the fire department though.
bob

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2009
he was afriend and so are his children to me
southern gal

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Feb 26, 2009
Hey, Life is the same no matter where you live. Come on- you all know it is. So- like someone said- must have been $ problems-plain and simple. Of course- people don't obey to boundaries- so someone mentioned infidality---???? only the two on the way to hell know for sure. Poor kids???? May-be it was like the guy named on the movie Greedy.You know the one I'm talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News East Aurora's Toyfest Cancelled for 2008 (Feb '08) Jul 25 sebtree 39
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Jul 12 shaylene 187
Horse Abuse .. Jun '15 Glen 1
Lancaster's New Mascot: LEGENDS Jun '15 Redskins supporter 1
Vidlers Jun '15 Taxed to death 1
Cheryl Samulski Jun '15 Yep its true 1
News Two New York State Troopers shot (Aug '06) Jun '15 Black Avenger 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alden Mortgages