Trooper Brown visits Chautauqua County

Trooper Brown visits Chautauqua County

There are 99 comments on the Star-Gazette story from Jul 13, 2006, titled Trooper Brown visits Chautauqua County. In it, Star-Gazette reports that:

Trooper Sean M. Brown traveled to Chautauqua County on Wednesday, meeting with the troopers who continue to search for the man who shot him in Chemung County on June 10.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
OHMYGOODNESS

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#82 Jul 23, 2006
I do feel for you. I myself am very little and prone to panic attacks as well.
I am so sorry they treated you in that manner. If you can, please let me know who the troopers were!
[email protected]
Tracie

Fairplay, CO

#83 Jul 23, 2006
OHMYGOODNESS wrote:
I do feel for you. I myself am very little and prone to panic attacks as well.
I am so sorry they treated you in that manner. If you can, please let me know who the troopers were!
[email protected]
Incoming
Cat

Palm Bay, FL

#84 Jul 23, 2006
Tracie wrote:
<quoted text>
Incoming
Incoming for some of you all ck your email
Cat

Palm Bay, FL

#85 Jul 23, 2006
OHMYGOODNESS wrote:
I do feel for you. I myself am very little and prone to panic attacks as well.
I am so sorry they treated you in that manner. If you can, please let me know who the troopers were!
[email protected]
I am a tall and heavy person with a big mouth but a fragile body. I also have anxiety and panic and other neuro issues. I am very fragile physically and a toss around by those henchmen would have a very devastating outcome for me. Hell, I broke my right foot this past Thurs coming up the steps into my house so what does that tell you
Had it with IDIOTS

United States

#86 Jul 24, 2006
Concerned in Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you not been reading the things that Tracie has been telling you? Or how about Christine? These ladies are going through hell, as well as the reatr of the family members, what do you suppose that they do. NYST don't give two shits less what they have to say. That is obvious. They shouldn't have to be going about it "the right way" , none of this b.s.should have ever happened. These people do not deserve any of what they get. Yeah if Bucky turned himself in maybe their lives would be better, but more than likely they will kill him onsite. Once it all ends these people are still going to be haunted by what has taken place, it is like a personal vendetta against the families involved.
I think you are totally right! Sounds like this family is doing everything they can and getting the run around. The letters I read online, the newspaper articles, the TV reports all clearly show the NYSP abuse. Too bad the Fed's wouldn't get involved and put an end to it. That Catt Co resident should HOPE this kind of stuff doesn't follow the SP's to Hinsdale though. Of course, Bucky doesn't have family out there to beat up does he?
NEST

Fredonia, NY

#87 Jul 24, 2006
I want to know when the Horton family can meet the officer that shot there son..There making a big deal out of this Brown guy..He is fine, he is alive.the family has the right to know who took Brad away from them.. its called closure.. Dont you think the deserve that mucH?
NO H

Rifle, CO

#89 Jan 12, 2007
Don wrote:
<quoted text> several attempts have been made to the governor,states attorney generals office,local congressman and even to HILLARY CLINTON. No one wants to get involved! 1 week before my nephews shooting we asked for FEDERAL INTERVENTION because we knew someone was going to die,never thinking it would be one of our family member caughtup in this nightmare and now the harrasment and abuse of power has spilled into my immediate family. Now things are beginnihg to get ugly. This is the second time in a week my boys have been arrested and threatened by the state police with my oldest having a gun stuck in his face last Sunday by undercover cops who could not be identified and last night another bunch of them beat and mased my youngest leaving bruises all over his body in the process. And yes it has been documented and filmed by the Channel 4 news crew and ourselves as well. It appears Maj. Manning of the State Police has lost control of his GOON SQUAD and does not know what the hell their doing when their out of his site. These troopers are from out of town and know they can't be indetified because they hide their badges and name tags to make sure they won't be known. How professional is that? makes you wonder what their up to.
I wonder if your boys learned their disrespect for the law from you ..........think about it Don. You know what falls down hill....right?
By the way folks.....this thread is a bit telling when it comes to what kind of Uncle Don is.
By the way..........your welcome.
You (among others) created this whole idea that the escapee would be shot on sight.....several posters felt the same way. ALL DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA .....you are a true nutball and need to realsie that blood lies on your hands also. helping the escapee stay on the run caused a horrible chain of events. You need to take responsibility for your part in all of this. Go back and think about it Don. Should you have ~~~~~Could you have.....and most importantly ....would you have done things differently. I am so sad to know you are not capable of honesty.
BOTTOM LINE>>>>>" RBP" OPENED THE door to everyons misery and suffering for all concerned.
Don

United States

#90 Jan 13, 2007
NO H wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if your boys learned their disrespect for the law from you ..........think about it Don. You know what falls down hill....right?
By the way folks.....this thread is a bit telling when it comes to what kind of Uncle Don is.
By the way..........your welcome.
You (among others) created this whole idea that the escapee would be shot on sight.....several posters felt the same way. ALL DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA .....you are a true nutball and need to realsie that blood lies on your hands also. helping the escapee stay on the run caused a horrible chain of events. You need to take responsibility for your part in all of this. Go back and think about it Don. Should you have ~~~~~Could you have.....and most importantly ....would you have done things differently. I am so sad to know you are not capable of honesty.
BOTTOM LINE>>>>>" RBP" OPENED THE door to everyons misery and suffering for all concerned.
I have "no" part in this except my opinion on this forum just like you and everyone else. As for blood on my hands i think not. And as for honesty you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the ass. As for Bucky do you think if he was cornered in a woods in Chaut. Co. can you say for a fact he would not have been shot on sight?
Don

United States

#91 Jan 13, 2007
NO H wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if your boys learned their disrespect for the law from you ..........think about it Don. You know what falls down hill....right?
By the way folks.....this thread is a bit telling when it comes to what kind of Uncle Don is.
By the way..........your welcome.
You (among others) created this whole idea that the escapee would be shot on sight.....several posters felt the same way. ALL DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA .....you are a true nutball and need to realsie that blood lies on your hands also. helping the escapee stay on the run caused a horrible chain of events. You need to take responsibility for your part in all of this. Go back and think about it Don. Should you have ~~~~~Could you have.....and most importantly ....would you have done things differently. I am so sad to know you are not capable of honesty.
BOTTOM LINE>>>>>" RBP" OPENED THE door to everyons misery and suffering for all concerned.
No, i obey the laws; speed, seat belt inspections, registrations, etc. Could i, should i, would i tolerate abuse by the SP's, not on your life and i don't expect my family members to either. Oh, and by the way i don't drink either!
NO H

Rifle, CO

#92 Jan 13, 2007
Don wrote:
<quoted text> I have "no" part in this except my opinion on this forum just like you and everyone else. As for blood on my hands i think not. And as for honesty you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the ass. As for Bucky do you think if he was cornered in a woods in Chaut. Co. can you say for a fact he would not have been shot on sight?
are there two Don Hortons or one???????
nice ot know you are such an upstanding citizen .....must be RBP made you do it......
NO H

Rifle, CO

#93 Jan 13, 2007
Don wrote:
<quoted text> I have "no" part in this except my opinion on this forum just like you and everyone else. As for blood on my hands i think not. And as for honesty you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the ass. As for Bucky do you think if he was cornered in a woods in Chaut. Co. can you say for a fact he would not have been shot on sight?
no ......once he was cornered he FINALLY PUT HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND SURRENDERED>>>> >>should have ....could have done that long before he did.
NO H

Rifle, CO

#94 Jan 13, 2007
Don wrote:
<quoted text> No, i obey the laws; speed, seat belt inspections, registrations, etc. Could i, should i, would i tolerate abuse by the SP's, not on your life and i don't expect my family members to either. Oh, and by the way i don't drink either!
It is great to know you are not a drunk.....cause that is another thing I can not tolerate.
and
you know the could i, should i, would i had NOTHING TO DO WITH SP abuse.
Have a good evening Don.
Babsbitchin

Brooklyn, NY

#95 Jan 13, 2007
NO H wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if your boys learned their disrespect for the law from you ..........think about it Don. You know what falls down hill....right?
By the way folks.....this thread is a bit telling when it comes to what kind of Uncle Don is.
By the way..........your welcome.
You (among others) created this whole idea that the escapee would be shot on sight.....several posters felt the same way. ALL DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA .....you are a true nutball and need to realsie that blood lies on your hands also. helping the escapee stay on the run caused a horrible chain of events. You need to take responsibility for your part in all of this. Go back and think about it Don. Should you have ~~~~~Could you have.....and most importantly ....would you have done things differently. I am so sad to know you are not capable of honesty.
BOTTOM LINE>>>>>" RBP" OPENED THE door to everyons misery and suffering for all concerned.
You know what, if no one else has the balls to step up to bat and tell you that you are an asshole, I will. You are the lowest form of asshole; the judgmental self-righteous. You are a dangerous man for those of us that search for the truth no matter what, at all costs. You are an ignorant individual and Karma is a Bitch, with a capital B, baby. Get ready cause it's ridin' your way. You have gone too far. Who are you or better yet, who do you think you are? I'll tell you, you are a vile, puke spitting, venomous, SOB and you will rot. Go away!!!
NO H

Rifle, CO

#96 Jan 13, 2007
Babsbitchin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, if no one else has the balls to step up to bat and tell you that you are an asshole, I will. You are the lowest form of asshole; the judgmental self-righteous. You are a dangerous man for those of us that search for the truth no matter what, at all costs. You are an ignorant individual and Karma is a Bitch, with a capital B, baby. Get ready cause it's ridin' your way. You have gone too far. Who are you or better yet, who do you think you are? I'll tell you, you are a vile, puke spitting, venomous, SOB and you will rot. Go away!!!
ooooh ..........pushed a button did I ???
NO H

Rifle, CO

#97 Jan 13, 2007
Babsbitchin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, if no one else has the balls to step up to bat and tell you that you are an asshole, I will. You are the lowest form of asshole; the judgmental self-righteous. You are a dangerous man for those of us that search for the truth no matter what, at all costs. You are an ignorant individual and Karma is a Bitch, with a capital B, baby. Get ready cause it's ridin' your way. You have gone too far. Who are you or better yet, who do you think you are? I'll tell you, you are a vile, puke spitting, venomous, SOB and you will rot. Go away!!!
Now that sounds more like the babs I remember
Babsbitchin

Brooklyn, NY

#98 Jan 14, 2007
NO H wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that sounds more like the babs I remember
Do you have a true agenda for these things you say and your smear campaign of Don? I don't even know Don personally but I can recognize the ridiculous.
Don

United States

#99 Jan 14, 2007
Babsbitchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a true agenda for these things you say and your smear campaign of Don? I don't even know Don personally but I can recognize the ridiculous.
Babs, don't let this putz get to you i don't. This person is sounding like an SP that was named earlier on these forums for releasing information and is now trying to get the monkey off it's back and put their blame on others. As i told you earlier, i know where i was and what i have done, so i don't need to explain myself to this "putz". Thanks for the confidence!
Babsbitchin

Brooklyn, NY

#100 Jan 14, 2007
Don wrote:
<quoted text> Babs, don't let this putz get to you i don't. This person is sounding like an SP that was named earlier on these forums for releasing information and is now trying to get the monkey off it's back and put their blame on others. As i told you earlier, i know where i was and what i have done, so i don't need to explain myself to this "putz". Thanks for the confidence!
Well Don, he/she/it says they have bigger fish to fry now. I do believe you may be right? They may believe they had Intel, however ridiculous it is, thinking they have the inside scoop and MUST alert the public as to how very dangerous you are. Yes Don, you are a thoroughly dangerous man, lol! Well, somehow, I happen to feel you could be if backed in a corner but not as implied, get my drift? It just pisses me off when people act better than thou and I can't help stepping up. Ignorance is bliss for the unintentional but not for the intentional asshole. Make sense?
Dan

Clearwater, FL

#101 Jan 14, 2007
Babsbitchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Don, he/she/it says they have bigger fish to fry now. I do believe you may be right? They may believe they had Intel, however ridiculous it is, thinking they have the inside scoop and MUST alert the public as to how very dangerous you are. Yes Don, you are a thoroughly dangerous man, lol! Well, somehow, I happen to feel you could be if backed in a corner but not as implied, get my drift? It just pisses me off when people act better than thou and I can't help stepping up. Ignorance is bliss for the unintentional but not for the intentional asshole. Make sense?
here here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jen and Mike Quimby are a team at home, at chur... Dec 1 TheTruth 1
News Akron man accused of DWI after driving into house (Jan '12) Nov 18 blew point15 3
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Contract for Depew r... (May '08) Oct '17 Your Name Here 136
David Wisniewski Oct '17 Davids Mom 3
DWI David Wisniewski Oct '17 BRIAN 2
News Nurse Supports Alledged Victim in Sexual Assaul... (Jul '07) Oct '17 Justice for all 73
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Aug '17 Tripog 193

Alden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alden Mortgages