Cat and mouse game probably began wit...

Cat and mouse game probably began with some missing cheese

There are 161 comments on the Ithaca Journal story from Jul 6, 2006, titled Cat and mouse game probably began with some missing cheese. In it, Ithaca Journal reports that:

To catch escaped convict Ralph "Bucky" Phillips, maybe police need to bait their trap with a fresh chunk of cheddar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ithaca Journal.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
stephanie

Westfield, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2006
I think this is all stupid..even if he still is in this county hes not going to come out until some of the action dies down..they have state troopers 7ft away from each other...with two troopers in each car..alot of the troopers are from other countys..i think they should get rid of some of the cops..and maybe hid out some..and let him come out and then get him..if he still is in the county they are just going to be goin and chasin him in circles..i dont think he shot that cop..he has been a theft for 10 yrs and has never hurt anyone..so why would he start now..and then they said that he was the theft who broke into the place w. all the guns and stole some...but that same day they thought he was in a whole other town..
YEAMAN

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jul 10, 2006
Stephanie you are no Trooper.
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2006
WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..S.C IS BUT IM NOT..WE BOTH LIVE IN WESTFIELD..THE ONE WHO IS A TROOPER IS MY COUSINS FRIEND
Hickvill usa

Endicott, NY

#4 Jul 10, 2006
YEAMAN wrote:
WOULDNT YOU LIKE TO KNOW MRS WIFE...WHY CANT SHE BE A TROOPER...IS IT BECAUSE SHE RESPECTS OTHERS OPINIONS HERE!!UNLIKE YOU!NO TROOPERS WIFE WOULD EVER BE AS HATEFUL TORWARDS OTHERS LIKE YOU!!!!!!
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2006
okay im back to talk...i am a trooper with an opinion..my friend steffanie s. wrote this past one..shes not a trooper..srry about her
Cat

Lakeland, FL

#6 Jul 10, 2006
STEPHANIE wrote:
okay im back to talk...i am a trooper with an opinion..my friend steffanie s. wrote this past one..shes not a trooper..srry about her
I can see that there 2 different styles of writing. Yall have the same 1st name, except that one has lowercase name, one has uppercase name.
LOL
yall are funny
Cat

Lakeland, FL

#7 Jul 10, 2006
YEAMAN wrote:
and neither are you. You are an imposter.
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#8 Jul 10, 2006
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that there 2 different styles of writing. Yall have the same 1st name, except that one has lowercase name, one has uppercase name.
LOL
yall are funny
no..w/e..srry both can be put in upper or lower its not gonna change that i am a trooper and she isnt
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#9 Jul 10, 2006
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
your sayin that im not a trooper?
Cat

Lakeland, FL

#10 Jul 10, 2006
STEPHANIE wrote:
<quoted text>
no, not you YEAMAN, SEAMEN, SEMEN what ever that one's name is. Why would you lie?
Hickvill usa

Endicott, NY

#11 Jul 10, 2006
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont mess with cat she is a great detective!!!
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#12 Jul 10, 2006
Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
no, not you YEAMAN, SEAMEN, SEMEN what ever that one's name is. Why would you lie?
oh okay..sorry..i wouldnt
Hickvill usa

Endicott, NY

#13 Jul 10, 2006
STEPHANIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I kina got lost there for a moment!But gotcha now!
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#14 Jul 10, 2006
Hickvill usa wrote:
<quoted text>I kina got lost there for a moment!But gotcha now!
yeah..
Mouse

AOL

#15 Jul 10, 2006
Both stephanies are the same person.
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#16 Jul 10, 2006
Mouse wrote:
Both stephanies are the same person.
who are you talking about..you dont know what you are saying
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#17 Jul 10, 2006
Hickvill usa wrote:
<quoted text>I kina got lost there for a moment!But gotcha now!
so whats new w. you?
BUCKY

Endicott, NY

#18 Jul 10, 2006
mm Heah sorry to have been gone all day but some of us have to be out stealing all day to make a living, look like someones playing cat and mouse games in here.Where did my Zahe'gaug go!Anyone guess who the cat and mouse is in here yet?
STEPHANIE

Westfield, NY

#19 Jul 10, 2006
BUCKY wrote:
mm Heah sorry to have been gone all day but some of us have to be out stealing all day to make a living, look like someones playing cat and mouse games in here.Where did my Zahe'gaug go!Anyone guess who the cat and mouse is in here yet?
what?
Cat

Lakeland, FL

#20 Jul 11, 2006
BUCKY wrote:
MEOW!!!
LOL
Both of us like cheese...
okay???
Hmmm
Shit! Too early yet. Havent had coffee. Bucky, ya wanna cup?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Langl Jul 20 Tara 1
News Police searching for Clarence hit and run driver (May '08) Jun '16 Autocorrect got me 94
Wendy Zukowski (Jan '16) May '16 Someone who knows 3
Why Black Lives Sham Matters Apr '16 Gene Pool 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Best make-out spots? Feb '16 WOW 2
News New Officer Joins East Aurora P.D. (Nov '08) Feb '16 WOW 16

Alden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alden Mortgages