Inmate Hurt Breaking Up Fight Between...

Inmate Hurt Breaking Up Fight Between Jail Guards

There are 11 comments on the WBEN-AM Buffalo story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Inmate Hurt Breaking Up Fight Between Jail Guards. In it, WBEN-AM Buffalo reports that:

The Erie County Sheriff's Office is investigating a fist fight between two guards at the Erie County Correctional Facility in Alden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEN-AM Buffalo.

Life Zip

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Apr 29, 2011
A picture speaks a thousand words

This story speaks a million words

Every jail guard who works for the Sheriiff's dept is Very mad about this article. They are saYing "We are not guards, we are correctional officers (or deputies)"

The sheriff will fire them, and the unio will get them their jobs back after the smoke clears

This is probably not about chips....One of the guys was probably doing the other guy's wife

The only semi-sane mate, person in the building was the inmate, and they are gonna cut him a check for $25,000
Immature

Buffalo, NY

#2 Apr 30, 2011
I work for that sickening Dept. Know what? I friggin' love it. Bad news is good news. Let that shythole rot from the inside out.
I ask for, no, demand more pathetic stories like this. Ruin Howard! Ruin Wipperman! Hell, ruin me!
Trust me peeps, the situation in the Sheriff's Dept. is far worse than you can comprehend.
MORE NONSENSE! MORE ILLEGAL ACTIVIY! MORE EXPOSURE OF DEP. ST-- GIVING INMATES DRUGS AND CELL PHONE USAGE!!!
More more more more .....
Ans yes, there is a whole lot more.
HOWARD/WIPPERMAN 2012!!!! ERRR... WIPPERMAN/DIINA (big ass doner, diina is) 2012!!!
Please, people, vote the opposite against ANYONE in the current administration. They all suck.
JTMan

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2011
Real professional you asses! Hopefully they will get fired.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 30, 2011
The term "officer" denotes a certain level of professionalism... yep, I think we see that here.
Beelzebub

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 30, 2011
Either of these guys on duty when Bucky Phillips escaped?
Prince Harry

Buffalo, NY

#7 Apr 30, 2011
You never mess with someones potato chips.
Immature

Buffalo, NY

#8 Apr 30, 2011
The erie county sheriff freakshow should have been over years ago.
blink 183

Buffalo, NY

#10 May 3, 2011
Hey there people, just letting y'all know the Erie County Sheriff Dept. has been much maligned.
Give me an example of their ineptitude, and I'll let you ungratefull jerks know how professional they are. Does anyone remember Joan Diver?
The Bucky capture? The successful capture of a wrongly released rapist? Screw you. The Erie County Sheriff Department kicks ass.
Fatbag

Lockport, NY

#13 May 3, 2011
Really..what are 2 old men fighting about a bag of cholesterol anyway...forbidden food for people over 15...a true sign the Sheriff's Dept doesn;t care what shape their help is in.
Scotty

Rome, NY

#14 May 3, 2011
blink 183 wrote:
Hey there people, just letting y'all know the Erie County Sheriff Dept. has been much maligned.
Give me an example of their ineptitude, and I'll let you ungratefull jerks know how professional they are. Does anyone remember Joan Diver?
The Bucky capture? The successful capture of a wrongly released rapist? Screw you. The Erie County Sheriff Department kicks ass.
You must be one of the suckhole public babysitters yourself aren't you? How amny pensions are you padding for? I bet you love telling all your neighbors how heroic you are at your "sooper dooper dangerous" job too huh?
blink 183

Buffalo, NY

#15 May 4, 2011
Uuumm .. you don't detect sarcasm very well, do you scott. Wait .. for you to understand what that means you need to know what the definition of sarcasm is.
Actually, you gotta know how to read. I tried to understand the above comment, and I think I do, but I read the word 'anmy'(which aint a word) in the 2nd sentance, well hell, I said to myself screw it.
Listen up dork. I despise the Erie County Sheriff Dept.
BUT! Because of you, I now love it.
(Oh - curious - who do you identify with more, Bevis or Butthead?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Langl Jul '16 Tara 1
Wendy Zukowski (Jan '16) May '16 Someone who knows 3
Reassessment by corrupt theives (Mar '15) Mar '15 The people that pay 1
Alden Town and Village Elections (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ballot Watching 1
News Corrections Employee Fired After Phillips Escap... (Feb '11) Oct '14 factcheck 57
News Ralph "Bucky" Phillips Spotted In Chatauqua County (Jul '06) Oct '14 HIGh ya 1,604
News Police face challenges and frustrations in manhunt (Sep '06) Sep '14 HIGh ya 165

Alden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alden Mortgages