Trial set in bridge arson

Trial set in bridge arson

There are 3 comments on the GoErie.com story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Trial set in bridge arson. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

This is a contributed photo of Gudgeonville Bridge arson suspect Jeffrey Gleason from the Crawford County Correctional Facility, where he is being held on $250,000 in a Conneautville burglary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Anonomous

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2009
Jeff doesn't seem like he would do it, but the police have proven my thoughts wrong.
Carol

Erie, PA

#2 Feb 11, 2009
throw the book and both of these usless guys!!!! And don't go give them a break.
Carol

Erie, PA

#3 Feb 11, 2009
Instead of using their lives for good, they wanted to be remembered. give me a break. Do something great in life, not distructive. They bring shame to friends and family. I feel bad for the family.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please help 1 hr Girard looking 2
News Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion (Jan '07) Mar '16 CMJ 795
News UPDATE: Gas fueled fire that burned historic br... (Dec '08) Mar '16 Kevin Sullivan 21
Conneaut Township (May '14) Dec '15 Suzanne Spirit 4
Are you happy about Carol Loll's vote to raise ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Bill 1
News Police charge suspects in Fairview burglaries (Mar '09) Nov '15 Resident 37
News For 2015, restaurants look at substantive changes (Jan '15) Sep '15 Albion Bar Patron 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages