Conneaut Township
SuzanneSpirit

Lumberton, MS

#1 May 2, 2014
I have a question. True or False? Rumors are swirling (and I hope Supes Miraldi, McCabe and Huston) will clear this all up in a jiffy). I heard from a pigeon on a wire that Supervisors Miraldi and Huston, in an effort to liberate monies from the township coffers directly into their own personal piggybanks, booted a longtime respected supervisory employee out of his job in order to create a NEW POSITION that Messrs. Miraldi and Huston are now occupying and being PAID to perform. In other words, they manipulated the system AS PUBLIC OFFICIALS to create a nonessential NEW position (Roadmaster)(the position duties were already being performed well by a tenured employee) and began paying themselves out of the taxpayer monies, while we are all in a recession. A "make it look good; just pay me" new position. How do ya like them apples? Sour? Oh! One more question. Did the two supes POST THE NEW POSITION so that somebody else in the township could apply? I didn't see it. I didn't hear about it. Did you? I guess anyone else OTHER THAN THOSE TWO SUPERVISORS need not apply. Not even if you were better qualified. Not even if you needed a job. Nope. Closed to the public. Corruption. Dirty politics. And, the games people play. Stay tuned here for more. OVER AND OUT!
Dan Tercho

Meadville, PA

#2 May 5, 2014
Come to the meeting tonight at 7:00pm and see how Miraldi and Houston have been forcing Act167 through without public input and illegal meetings. Time for a recall election!
Hank Miraldi

Meadville, PA

#3 May 15, 2014
Since the issue addressed by "Suzanne Spirit" involves township employees, I am not permitted to discuss the change of duties.
You may be well intentioned, however you are commenting about the subject without regard to facts, therefore I will not respond to you in this forum. I will speak to you in private or public and provide you with the facts.
Your comments echo those of someone who is currently spreading false information to the public because she is upset that her personal agenda is not being addressed. Before you become a party to that, get all the facts. I will provide them to you. You may contact me anytime!
"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled" Mark Twain
Since I have recently met Mr. Tercho, I will meet with him and provide information that will give him better insight into the issues he is concerned with.
Suzanne Spirit

Brandon, MS

#4 Dec 30, 2015
Hank Miraldi wrote:
Since the issue addressed by "Suzanne Spirit" involves township employees, I am not permitted to discuss the change of duties.
You may be well intentioned, however you are commenting about the subject without regard to facts, therefore I will not respond to you in this forum. I will speak to you in private or public and provide you with the facts.
Your comments echo those of someone who is currently spreading false information to the public because she is upset that her personal agenda is not being addressed. Before you become a party to that, get all the facts. I will provide them to you. You may contact me anytime!
"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled" Mark Twain
Since I have recently met Mr. Tercho, I will meet with him and provide information that will give him better insight into the issues he is concerned with.
Long time no talk to! Come now, please do not be coy, Mr. Miraldi. This IS a public forum. Kindly answer the questions posed to you few months ago rather than utilizing distraction, deflection and personal attacks. Did you or did you not create a salaried position for yourself so that you could financially benefit directly from the public coffers? Could this be abuse of power? Also, why do you support unConstitutional Marxist statutes for your township? Are you anti-freedom or just a coward? I have MORE questions. Thank you for your help. Toodle loo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Humiliation Sep '18 Native ... 2
News For 2015, restaurants look at substantive changes (Jan '15) Aug '18 JustAGirl 3
Little Faith at Saint Johns (Apr '18) Apr '18 Native Landlord 1
Dan Rice Washout (Aug '14) Aug '17 Native ... 3
James Hyde (Jun '17) Jun '17 Freakyfun 1
Name of Chris Leclair's girlfriend (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bloomenthal 2
News Why Erie will go to the dogs this weekend (Jan '12) May '17 Margie 3

Albion Jobs

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages