Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion

There are 794 comments on the WICU 12 story from Jan 23, 2007, titled Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion. In it, WICU 12 reports that:

Ashley Fitch shows us a picture of her former high school English teacher, 32-year-old Robin Hecker of Albion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WICU 12.

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Move on already

Sugar Land, TX

#877 Nov 15, 2009
wow wrote:
It's called obsession, it's called personality disorder. People that obsess over people/events/etc and can't let go of things. They are unable to move on. They don't understand how to let go of something...they can't see where that line exists and so they usually cross it. Seems to me as if several people posting on here have this mental disorder. On several sides of the issue at hand, there are obsessive people who can't stop posting and God knows may never stop. They will live their life trying to pound the heck out of the issue surrounding Robin and Racheal...get some help. BTW, thanks for the entertainment and education...very text book cases of personality disorders. I just had to read this as someone said how unbelievably crazed people are over this....and gee, look what good it has done, it's stopped Robin and it also appears as though it's brought many people togther in peaceful, caring, loving manners......NOT!!!!!!!!!!
I think this prior comment says it all.
Whos laughing now

Pittsburgh, PA

#878 Jul 20, 2010
So all this time later, and everyone can now see the whole big picture. Robin had sex with several students. She finally got caught. She got a very reduced sentence because her lawyer had a good line of BS or buds with a judge. But this happens all the time...with criminals. They do a terrible thing that affects the lives of other people so deeply, and they find a way to get off the charges, reduced sentences, what have you. She destroyed her own life, even though she still walks around town with her big dumb smile and her trophy baby as if she is still proud of her actions, but in reality, everyone knows she is a disgusting pedophile, now matter how you dance around it. By the way Hecker, its still not the trophy you were after, wrong last name, but the next best friend will do?
She has lost her children, her home, her career, her dignity, her husband, the repsect of just about everyone who's last name isnt Wright, and even some that is. Karma did finally come back and bite that gossiping fake pedo. And as for the family? U cant blame them for sticking up for her; family is family and she lied to them just as much as she lied to everyone else. Right to the end. While sitting in that courtroom being convicted, then in their church telling everyone B was just a friend...the whole time pregnant with his baby. Not convicted of that one though. Pathetic. Never once thinking about her children. That is the worst part of it. But lesson learned for her. her life is a shambles. And for the others that gossiped and tried to trash the names of "other" people on here...it didnt work. Nice try. But those "other" persons, dont have sex with high schoolers. They may not have made the best choices in men or love, but certainly not illegal choices. There are people who are owed apologies for the rotten words and gossip spread on here that had nothing to do with the Hecker. But out of obvious jealousy, thought that spreading gossip about other people would take the heat off Robin. Didnt work! Look whos laughing now. I take alot from a person who can make mistakes, admit them, and move on with their life; unlike some who just still wont admit what they have done or apologize to those they have hurt.
just a busy

Erie, PA

#879 Jul 20, 2010
I guess all these people can judge this teacher and maybe they should but be sure some one will find something out about some of you and plaster it all over this blog Let God judge her and the police take care of the sitution.
Wacko

Erie, PA

#880 Jul 20, 2010
Who is she screwing now? Who ever it is had better do a good job or she will just move on to a younger guy.
Whos laughing now

Pittsburgh, PA

#881 Jul 28, 2010
Lots of people have been judged on this "blog", and unfairly, because this story and blog was produced due to a story that made headlines...because a 32 year old teacher/mother/wife was cheating on her spouse had sex with her student who was a minor...not because other people were having affairs or are not living their life according to YOUR plan, but then, they dont have to..do they? These other people you would like to be "judged" and have blogs written about them actually have been written about on here and truthfully, no one cares anymore...but alot has been said by certain people trying to take the heat off the pedophile by gossiping either or truths or untruths....but as far as the truths go...and there definitely are some, these people did not have sex with minors, lose their jobs because they are pedophiles, lose their homes or their children because they are pedophiles...etc. So...irrelevant! BUT i will say that there may be cheaters, but then again Robin is that too...I mean dont forget, she didnt just have sex with minor children/students, she cheated on her husband as well. Being judged is not for you either, and hopefully at no time does a teacher prey on your child, grandchild or someone you care deeply about and then when you and your family is hurting and your at your angriest over the situation.. have the teacher get off with a slap on the wrist, but get pregnant by yet another student with no consequenses...with the exception of her pathetic life! Looks like her being judged on here and by her community & peers may be the only justice ever really served on this sicko.
Crack the whip

Pittsburgh, PA

#882 Jul 28, 2010
Obviously the police didnt take care of it the first time, or she wouldnt have gotten away with this or the love child she shares with a different student. She doesnt even have custody of her other kids. But the police did take care of some people...didnt they. But he is not a pedophile so he is not to be judged by you either. His wife needs to handle her marriage. But she never will. And he will never stop. Can you spell S-T-U-P-I-D
MEEEOOWWWW

Pittsburgh, PA

#883 Aug 6, 2010
I honestly see nothing wrong with older women dating younger men. Older men having been doing it for years. But the words here used are MEN and WOMEN. I just want to say, I am all for the opposite sex having some adventerous and fun times with members of the opposite sex that are a little more "youthful". Totally get that. But Hecker pretending like her, at 37, dating a 21 year old "just happened" is crazy. She must be nuts if she thinks people have forgotten. She will never fit in with this "trend" because initially she was and is a pedophile. She snagged them when they were under-age; which is pathetic and a true lack of morals and character, which is why she lost everything including her teaching certificate, forever. They dont see it as normal nor do any of us. But for all you cougars out there...go get em as long as they are of legal age (adults)
Question for you all

Canandaigua, NY

#884 Nov 30, 2010
Was Patrick Kelly let go because of this situation?

Since: May 10

Erie, PA

#885 Jan 30, 2011
Not a student wrote:
I know the teacher as well. I found her to be a genuine and caring person but when you are a teacher you are held to a different standard. THE BOY WAS 16!!! She on the otherhand is 32 and a professional!...at least she should have been. It is our business when she is teaching our future leaders...what kind of example is that? We ARE to evaluate her actions. When she stepped into that position she asked for that evaluation and she failed. I as well feel TERRIBLE and she is kicking herself for what she did I am sure but she did something unacceptable and RUINED her career forever for that decision.
please keep in mind that she is a government school teacher. this sort of thing occurs routinely in government schools. always has. always will.
Teacher at NW

Meadville, PA

#886 Jul 18, 2011
please keep in mind that she is a government school teacher. this sort of thing occurs routinely in government schools. always has. always will.

Really? At least it was a female male relationship. At a non government school it would be the same sex which occurs routinely.
who cares

Youngstown, OH

#887 Jul 23, 2011
Since his policeman father beat a rape case he thought why w3orry.
awesome

Albion, PA

#888 Aug 6, 2011
I don't know any straight guy that wouldn't have sex with their hot english teacher. I would have humped her, she was sexy. He should have just kept his mouth shut and kept on humping.
Ok dokie

Erie, PA

#889 Sep 18, 2011
Where is this hottie now? I'm looking for a tutor.
wow

Edinboro, PA

#890 Feb 26, 2013
you people need to get the hell over yourselfs and move on with your own life they are still together and happy so go F*** yourselfs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inmate Escapes From Erie County Prison (Nov '07) Apr '15 ZUGZWANG 5
News For 2015, restaurants look at substantive changes Jan '15 Doris N 1
Dan Rice Washout (Aug '14) Aug '14 Nosied 2
Conneaut, Conneaut, Conneaut (May '14) May '14 The Suze 1
Conneaut Township, Continued. (May '14) May '14 SuzySpirit 1
Conneaut Township (May '14) May '14 Hank Miraldi 3
Conneaut Township, Part III. (May '14) May '14 Suz-E-Que 1
More from around the web

Albion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE