Brother pleads guilty in Albion-area ...

Brother pleads guilty in Albion-area meth ring

There are 42 comments on the GoErie.com story from Dec 2, 2008, titled Brother pleads guilty in Albion-area meth ring. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

One of three relatives charged with running a large methamphetamine ring near Albion pleaded guilty today to four charges, including the first-degree felony of being part of a corrupt organization.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

BFE

#49 Dec 14, 2008
Becky, you are a real piece of work. I've read threads from time to time and your name is always there being judgemental and argumentative to everyone. Is this how you get your kicks?
J T be me

Akron, OH

#50 Dec 17, 2008
well from albion originally, and nothing hillbillie about me, or with drugs, drinking at home yes, but other things NOOOO !!, I have moved to other places and in my life the worse of it was in philadelphia, reading area, and our issues with meth, although menacing does not mean we are all that way nor hillbillies.. and being at these locations, really this is minor, on the bottom of barrel, compaired to turning on your news in on a large city such as phili, were theirs 2 or 3 murders a night, woman being mugged or raped, drugs are rampid, to be honest i would rather stay a country girl and its good to be back in the area again, and for the flag it's red, white and blue, so @*$(U !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your guide to legends and ghost tales around Er... (Oct '10) Jul '16 Andrew orris 3
News Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion (Jan '07) Mar '16 CMJ 795
News UPDATE: Gas fueled fire that burned historic br... (Dec '08) Mar '16 Kevin Sullivan 21
Conneaut Township (May '14) Dec '15 Suzanne Spirit 4
Are you happy about Carol Loll's vote to raise ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Bill 1
News Police charge suspects in Fairview burglaries (Mar '09) Nov '15 Resident 37
News For 2015, restaurants look at substantive changes (Jan '15) Sep '15 Albion Bar Patron 2

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages