Brother pleads guilty in Albion-area meth ring

Full story: GoErie.com

One of three relatives charged with running a large methamphetamine ring near Albion pleaded guilty today to four charges, including the first-degree felony of being part of a corrupt organization.
Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Warren, OH

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Albion -- the hillbilly capital of Pennsylvania. They probably fly Confederate flags in front of their houses.
lou schwartz

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2008
BeckyKnapp wrote:
Albion -- the hillbilly capital of Pennsylvania. They probably fly Confederate flags in front of their houses.
where do you buy your meth ? what flag do you fly ??

Warren, OH

#3 Dec 2, 2008
lou schwartz wrote:
<quoted text>
where do you buy your meth ? what flag do you fly ??

Ohio State. Go Bucks!
albionite

Albion, PA

#4 Dec 2, 2008
BeckyKnapp wrote:
Born and raised in Albion. No, I am not a hillbilly and I do not fly the confederate flag.
I have an extremely low tolerance for illegal drugs and those who choose not to make an honest living, and an even lower tolerance for those who choose to display their ignorance by stereo-typing an entire community.

“GodBless+KeepYou”

Since: Oct 08

Crawford County

#5 Dec 2, 2008
I like Albion, actually, even have friends there.
Every township and community has it's trouble spots, but it takes good people who care about their neighbors & neighborhoods to turn things around. No doubt, things are improving in their little corner of the world. Lets hope the concern and care spreads to others! Today - Albion, tomorrow - who knows?
GBKY

Warren, OH

#6 Dec 2, 2008
albionite wrote:
<quoted text>
Born and raised in Albion. No, I am not a hillbilly and I do not fly the confederate flag.
I have an extremely low tolerance for illegal drugs and those who choose not to make an honest living, and an even lower tolerance for those who choose to display their ignorance by stereo-typing an entire community.
You very well may not be a hillbilly ... I know everyone in Albion doesn't wear barn boots and $10,000 diamond rings together. Now THAT's hillbilly! I trust you don't do that.
albionite

Albion, PA

#7 Dec 3, 2008
BeckyKnapp wrote:
<quoted text>
You very well may not be a hillbilly ... I know everyone in Albion doesn't wear barn boots and $10,000 diamond rings together. Now THAT's hillbilly! I trust you don't do that.
There you go again! I do wear a $10,000+ diamond ring and occasionally wear barn boots at the same time. However, I do not wear the barn boots outside of my property. When I do venture beyond the realm of my "hillbilly" property, I choose to wear my diamonds with my $250 designer Australian boots, my $200 European Jeans that I have to fuel up my coporate jet and venture out of Erie County to purchase. I also travel and donate my time and money to several charities in the region.
The one thing Albion "Hillbillies" have that you do not is tolerance for those that differ from ones own choices in lifestyle and a completely non-judgemental attitude toward others.

Kristin Lynch

Edinboro, PA

#9 Dec 3, 2008
Wow, Becky. You might want to cool it.
Realist

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Dec 3, 2008
BeckyKnapp wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't doubt for a second you have to fly in the jeans! In your size, I'd imagine they HAVE to be custom made -- by Omar the Tent Maker.
Must be off her meds again.
myname

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2008
some people are just stupid mainly the first poster
can't fix stupid thats for sure
FUB

United States

#12 Dec 3, 2008
BeckyKnapp wrote:
<quoted text>
I Think it is pretty sad that you have a small brain. I got an idea for you Maybe you should pull your HEAD out of your Butt. Take a look around and just happen to notice that everyone is a individual. It is people like you who sit around and Judge when your no better than anyone else. You must be a DRAMA QUEEN.
love albion

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Dec 3, 2008
and this coming from the big city, youngsville ohio you have me LMAO

Warren, OH

#15 Dec 3, 2008
love albion wrote:
and this coming from the big city, youngsville ohio you have me LMAO
For the 3,000th time ... I don't live in Youngstown. I don't live in Ohio. I live in Erie, PA. Time Warner Northeast Ohio is my Internet provider. That is why my isp says Youngstown. I've only ever been there once when I was about 8 years old. Now I AM LMAO!!
TWTL

Edinboro, PA

#18 Dec 3, 2008
albionite wrote:
I have to fuel up my coporate jet and venture out of Erie County
Do you fly out the Sprinkleberry International Airport?

Warren, OH

#20 Dec 3, 2008
albionite wrote:
Well there Ms Knapp, I see the post made by you earlier referencing "Omar the tent Maker" making my jeans, got edited.
For your information I don't need "Omar" making my size 4 jeans. We albionites are hard workers not only at the job, but at the gym too.
I would imagine that for as much time that you spend sitting on your glutious maximus at your computer, that you have an up close and personal relationship with "Omar".How else would you know that "Omar" is for hire?
It got edited? By whom? I see it there .. who edited? My father used to use "Omar the Tent Maker" to refer to fat ladies' dressmakers. That's how I know Omar is for hire ... he's been making those mu-mus for large women forever.
FYI

Meadville, PA

#21 Dec 3, 2008
Kristin Lynch wrote:
Wow, Becky. You might want to cool it.
maybe it will happen
albionite

Albion, PA

#23 Dec 3, 2008
TWTL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you fly out the Sprinkleberry International Airport?
On occassion! LOL
Quote WHO

AOL

#24 Dec 3, 2008
BeckyKnapp wrote:
<quoted text>
Size 4 what ... wristbands, lol? How does an "Albionite" have an isp from Arkansas??? That's so weird.
no weirder than a lower east side vagabond from near East High school having a ip addy from Youngstown OH.

Warren, OH

#25 Dec 3, 2008
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it will happen
For what? Making a joke of "Omar the Tent Maker" to someone I don't even know? LOL!(If the tent fits, I guess .... wear it!)
TWTL

Edinboro, PA

#26 Dec 3, 2008
Quote WHO wrote:
<quoted text>
no weirder than a lower east side vagabond from near East High school having a ip addy from Youngstown OH.
Every time I see an AOL isp I think to myself, "WHO still uses AOL? I find it hard to believe anyone STILL uses AOL. I can't help it, but I picture AOL users with a Fischer Price computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr Mr Johnson 3,933
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Yoda 51,313
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 12 hr EDDIE SWINDELL 161
Dan Rice Washout Aug 11 Nosied 2
Conneaut, Conneaut, Conneaut May '14 The Suze 1
Conneaut Township, Continued. May '14 SuzySpirit 1
Conneaut Township May '14 Hank Miraldi 3
•••
•••
•••

Albion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••