Yvonne Murkens, 'goat lady of Albion,' faces her latest challen...

Full story: GoErie.com 6
At 9519 Porky Road, where open land is plentiful and animals are everywhere, Yvonne Murkens and her 75 goats are struggling to hold on to a home that is already, in legal terms, no longer their own. Full Story
sarge

Central Square, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2009
she has gotten out of control. she can't take care of all those animals, and made a very bad decision financially. so have most of us, but you don't see us on the front page of the paper. that landlord is a real nutcase, too. putting it in the "hands of the lord " is just an excuse. He's old, for crying out loud, if he's not pennyless, let the goat lady make minimal payments and get them both out of our faces.
Governor of Albion

Erie, PA

#2 Apr 6, 2009
Only in Albion is this news lol!
HarleyRidingLady

Geneva, OH

#3 Jun 19, 2009
I know Yvonne, and I think she's awesome. She knows a lot about animals and their care. I've been to Three Wishes several times and have bought goats from her, she takes care of her goats JUST FINE!! I feel people should just leave her alone!
GoatRidingMan

Westfield, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2009
HarleyRidingLady wrote:
I know Yvonne, and I think she's awesome. She knows a lot about animals and their care. I've been to Three Wishes several times and have bought goats from her, she takes care of her goats JUST FINE!! I feel people should just leave her alone!
I agree!
HarleyRidingLady

Jamestown, NY

#5 Jul 17, 2009
HarleyRidingLady wrote:
Why is my last post showing that I'm from Geneva? I'm in PIERPONT, OH! LOL @ the GoatRidingMan ;-)
HarleyRidingLady

Jamestown, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2009
Yvonne does really rock though, you can call her anytime with any question, 99% of the time she has the answer. She has so much common sense and INTEGRITY. I hope the future looks up for her, she does deserve some good luck and fortune!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Rice Washout Aug '14 Nosied 2
Conneaut, Conneaut, Conneaut (May '14) May '14 The Suze 1
Conneaut Township, Continued. (May '14) May '14 SuzySpirit 1
Conneaut Township (May '14) May '14 Hank Miraldi 3
Conneaut Township, Part III. (May '14) May '14 Suz-E-Que 1
Conneaut Township Part II. (May '14) May '14 SuzanneSpirit 1
Family Dollar to open store in Albion (Apr '14) Apr '14 katie hancox 1
Albion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web