Drive to school turns tragic (VIDEO)

Drive to school turns tragic (VIDEO)

There are 8 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Drive to school turns tragic (VIDEO). In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Gregory R. Brandon told his parents he wanted as much experience as possible behind the wheel of the family's red 2000 Pontiac Grand Am.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

leelynn

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 17, 2008
i am very sorry for the loss of sam.he was one of my friends and he will be missed.i am a student at north western middle school and my prayers are with the family. i hope Cynthia and gregory makes progress and returns home soon. i wish you the best of luck and my prayers to help the family.
ERIE

West Chester, OH

#2 Jan 17, 2008
I AM TRUELY SORRY FOR YOUR LOST. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND HOPE YOU WIFE AND MOTHER COME HOME SAFE GOD BLESS YOU
Albion

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 18, 2008
My prayers are with all of you to get through this time. I think about you everyday and will continue to pray for you. Sam wil be missed dearly. Stay strong as a family. God Bless you. Everyone in our community cares and feels for you.
Daniel Graham

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2008
Im so sorry for your lose and i loved Sam and i would do any thing to have him back we went to school together. we will miss you Sam.

r.i.p sam
Krista Miller-Rheal

Home, PA

#5 Jan 19, 2008
My prayers go out to the Brandon family during this hard time. I wish I could be there to give you all a hug but since I cannot, I pray that other family members and friends will surround you all with their hugs, love and prayers.
With much love,
Krista (Miller) & Mark Rheal (Brandon, Talia & Kathryn)- originally from Union City
Chastity and Haylea

Youngstown, OH

#6 Jan 20, 2008
Our prayers & thoughts are with Tom, Cindy, Greg & Shawna as they go through such a hard time. Praying for a speedy recovery for Cindy & may God bless their family. We love you guys.
Chas & Haylea
Tribute

Cleveland, OH

#7 Jan 20, 2008
I wanted to share this with those of you who are hurting tonight. I made Sammy's DVD tribute which was played at his calling hours.

I put the condensed version on my blog.
http://ckbykm.blogspot.com

God Bless all of you who are hurting.
Tom E Brandon Jr

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jul 23, 2008
The People who wrothe this article are liers and made my brother greg look like the one reasponsible and they better hope that i dont move back to erie when im done with school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Rice Washout (Aug '14) Aug '17 Native ... 3
James Hyde Jun '17 Freakyfun 1
Name of Chris Leclair's girlfriend Jun '17 Bloomenthal 2
News Why Erie will go to the dogs this weekend (Jan '12) May '17 Margie 3
Beware of deaf mute (May '17) May '17 Concerned 1
Dino Jump (Apr '17) Apr '17 Reminiscing 1
News Alleged Sex Scandal in Albion (Jan '07) Sep '16 Mtm 796

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance