What Happened at the Crooked Door?
crooked truth

United States

#144 Dec 18, 2012
Where's Joe!!
Albion Sucks

Houston, TX

#145 Jan 23, 2013
Everyone is talking about Jenny o but Heather drew the biggggg huge fat wh*re that works there is the real problem.... at least jenny is cute but heather is a big fat cow $l*t and im sure she is givin joe some head... that town sucks seriously
Its Gonna Take A Miracle

Batavia, NY

#146 Jan 24, 2013
i was in the crooked door about three weeks ago for the first time in months. i was embarassed for joe. looked like a bunch of gangbangers in there direct from south central. no more country or rock music on the jukebox, its now turned to all rap. shoot this,kill that, sell drugs for the easy money. who in the hell wants to hear that nonsense. joe better get back in there soon and see what the hell is going on. we were walking out the front when the police were coming in the back. we made it out just in time.
Panties

Batavia, NY

#147 Jan 24, 2013
Its pretty sad when you have to send workers by car out to sell vouchers door to door in the country Joe. So we went from yuppie mill to ghetto hang out. Bye bye rich white customers. ha ha
Panties

Batavia, NY

#148 Jan 24, 2013
Yello Goos wuz robed?
Local Yocul

Batavia, NY

#149 Jan 26, 2013
Was talking to one of their suppliers last week. He told me they are receiving far less than before for each delivery. He thinks within 1 year Joe will close. How said.
Pistorius II

Apopka, FL

#150 Feb 25, 2013
Local Yocul wrote:
Was talking to one of their suppliers last week. He told me they are receiving far less than before for each delivery. He thinks within 1 year Joe will close. How said.
Joe put it up for sale last week.$319,000 obo
AlbionisaDump

Lynn, MA

#152 Mar 8, 2013
Who has that kind of money to waste!!
Alex Batavia

Batavia, NY

#153 Mar 9, 2013
Where is the listing?
done deal

Holley, NY

#154 Jun 14, 2013
heard he just sold for half the money!
jimbob

Batavia, NY

#155 Jun 14, 2013
heard he is very ill thats why he is selling.
notanidiot

Bergen, NY

#156 Jun 15, 2013
Dumbasses, was not going to succeed anyway. Joe got lucky with illness, his bad management caused the demise.He is incompetent and had no idea what he was doing anyway...how convienent he got sick! What an ass.
Panama Red

Batavia, NY

#157 Jun 15, 2013
notanidiot wrote:
Dumbasses, was not going to succeed anyway. Joe got lucky with illness, his bad management caused the demise.He is incompetent and had no idea what he was doing anyway...how convienent he got sick! What an ass.
at least the dude tried. unlike your lazy ass.
Milly

Le Roy, NY

#158 Jun 15, 2013
I agree with panama red..
I also like the food and Joe , he is a nice man .
In The Know

Elba, NY

#159 Jun 16, 2013
Joe is not sick. He had surgery and has recovered completely. And the place is NOT sold. For sale, but not sold.
the mod

Le Roy, NY

#160 Sep 4, 2013
you are all ridiculous, the owner Joe M. did in fact get caught on video while fornicating with a bartender.
Fatty McFatFat

New York, NY

#161 Sep 5, 2013
Prove it "the mod"
The nose

Buffalo, NY

#162 Sep 10, 2013
I heard Mr. Ross holds the mortgage for that Building. I think the Canal Bridge should get fixed next to his business. The STATE is slower than hell on stuff like that. I agree, the food is good there. Its a better place than the 469 DIVE it used to be with cock roaches running through the place. Joes created something better for the community. The community has to go there to EAT, to support it.
Bob Dob

Pearland, TX

#163 Sep 20, 2013
Hey if Joe banged Jenny, not a bad pull for an old man.
nice guy

Attica, NY

#164 Oct 11, 2013
Paper Boy wrote:
Rumor has it it was Jen Visa who he slept with
i feel so bad for her boyfriend and espically her daughters just what is she teaching them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Munro Muffler Albion 5 hr Clarence 1
Apollo Restraunt 12 hr curious 1
Gaines Feb 1 Just saying 1
Tin Shop Jan 28 Medina Resident 1
Who wants a Sheriff picked by the UNION? Jan 28 pay back timr 18
medina hospital (Apr '13) Jan 27 Ringingin 119
medina firefighter can't even pass national bas... (May '15) Jan 24 Eyes are watching 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages