dave ward at albion save a lot

dave ward at albion save a lot

Posted in the Albion Forum

countrygirl

Webster, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2012
has anyone else heard the disgusting stuff that i have about what he has done to fellow employees?
R2D2S

AOL

#2 Apr 7, 2012
First off who is Dave Ward and what has he done that so disgusting? Be more specific when your making accusations.
Tennessee

Louisville, TN

#3 Apr 9, 2012
I have worked and with Dave Ward before for many years. He is great to work for and with. SO before you make any accusations which you havent as of yet think about it. He is a great person. You should be more specific on what you are talking about and if making accusations then make them so we can defend him.
rudy

Webster, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2012
I have also heard things too. I heard he took a candybar from one of the young female employees and rubbed it on his genitals and then handed it back to her and told her that it would taste better now i have been a close friend of one of the employees for over 25 years and all ive ever heard is he is vulgar, racist and tells anyone that isnt white to go back to where they came from. he thinks he is untouchable and sexually harasses the female employees on a regular basis. and i know all you people out there telling the original poster that he is a fine upstanding citizen and whatever else and you can say what you want about me, i dont care but when all you do in life is pick on young woman and men in your work place you certainly have a problem and it will catch up to him eventually.
Albion worker

Batavia, NY

#5 Apr 26, 2012
I worked with Dave for years as well... I find this topic totally un-warrented. All I know is I go into save a lot and I see people working in there to whom otherwise wouldn't have a job. Un-educated, single mothers, retired, etc. If you really want to see abuse, ask the workers at Wally World how management treats them. At least Dave says hi to you, will help you find something, is personable. Go into Tops or Wally World and the management will walk by you snub nosed and in thier own world. At least Save a lot is local. Shop at Tops and Help the Dutch. Shop at Wally World and it goes elsewhere as well. Leave Dave alone. He lives locally, and works locally. He's been there for many years and has been loyal. Go to Tops and Wally world and everytime you walk in, new people are working there, because the old ones quit quick. Most of what they sell is from China anyway. Shope at Wally World and help China to grow a Nation.
joke

United States

#6 May 2, 2012
Who cares
harley

AOL

#7 May 2, 2012
Sounds like he would be a fun guy to work with. Who cares.
Dave W

Batavia, NY

#8 May 2, 2012
who cares???if he is getting laid good for him.
Albion Worker

Batavia, NY

#9 May 17, 2012
joke wrote:
Who cares
You're from Ohio, so you don't matter.
Redneckgirl87

Batavia, NY

#10 May 17, 2012
I have worked with daveand as far as i have seen he has never done anything sexual to other employees. and if he was doing something to another employee wouldnt they turn him in for sexual harrassment? I PERSONALLY KNOW MR. PAWLAK AND HE WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH THAT!! MR PAWLAK PRIDES HIMSELF ON BEING AN UPSTAND CITIZEN IN THIS COMMUNITY AND DOES ANYTHING HE CAN TO BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY SO WHY WOULD HE KEEP SOMEONE WHO WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING OTHERS? he would fire him on the spot! I am not saying dave is perfect he can get a temper n be rude just likw we all canbut sexually harassing someone?i dont know about all that! and like i said if he was then why wouldnt you turn him in! go to the police get a restraining order if its that bad! If you dont solve the problem or address it then i dont feel bad for you!!
Redneckgirl87

Batavia, NY

#11 May 17, 2012
upstanding citizen**
AngelEyes

Batavia, NY

#12 May 17, 2012
I agree with redneck Mr. Pawlak would never put up with or allow that. If Dave is doing it go to the police like anyone else would. Put up or shut up!!!The holley store though you would think that the manager and that June aka bitch lady were married the way they acted when they both HAD no clue how to solve the cashiers register issue while i waited in line 30 minutes to pay formy $250 order they jokin around unprofessional as hell i thought...I hate when i shop and she has to come out of her coop she is so RUDE and the cashier is so sweet school girl like 16 and tried her best resolve it...
Raven Flys

Batavia, NY

#13 May 19, 2012
He/She is right! I have been to the Holley Store as well and June is a bitch, You see the way she treats cashiers and customers. She is always gossiping about something and not working, and the big guy with glasses who is always in the produce section needs to retire. He dont know his ass from a hole in the ground. He is extremly slow running reg too!
AngelEyes wrote:
I agree with redneck Mr. Pawlak would never put up with or allow that. If Dave is doing it go to the police like anyone else would. Put up or shut up!!!The holley store though you would think that the manager and that June aka bitch lady were married the way they acted when they both HAD no clue how to solve the cashiers register issue while i waited in line 30 minutes to pay formy $250 order they jokin around unprofessional as hell i thought...I hate when i shop and she has to come out of her coop she is so RUDE and the cashier is so sweet school girl like 16 and tried her best resolve it...
What

Batavia, NY

#14 May 21, 2012
Who knows
rudy

Webster, NY

#15 May 23, 2012
for all you dave supporters, it was brought to jeromes attention and there was nothing done, besides the cahsier and stock boy quitting... jerome may seem like an outstanding citizen but he is not. yes he does employee single mothers and such as someone stated above but doesnt everyone have a freaking reason for needing to be employed? just look into it and you will see that what I and the other country girl are saying is true... it was swept under the rug and left other employees with a bitter taste in their mouth... so you can disagree all you want, what i say is the truth.
Tennessee

Louisville, TN

#16 May 24, 2012
There is a such thing as slander and I just want to say either way if it were true could have went above Jeromes head. NO Jerome isnt a saint and he has his faults but I dont believe this would be overlooked. I have seen many employees come and go and yes Dave can be an ass but that is as far as I believe it would go. If others who worked for Jerome knew it then I know for a fact there are several others that would not stand for it. He has several employees that has been there for many many years.
bitchygurl86

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jun 4, 2012
i agree thatjune lady is a bitch she ran that baseball thing for years in albion nobody liked
her then she is a GOSSIP HOUND with an elephant nose... the produce guy is a dick to he thinks he runnin fort knox
bitchygurl86

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jun 6, 2012
was in the hooley store on the first OMG food stamp central cashiers slower than turtles and management dont no there ass from a whole in the ground cashier "June register 1 please" twenty fuckin minutes later she walks out like we have all day am about tostop shopping there Jerome please run holley like albion they have no idea what they are doing!!!
Why_DO_I_LIVE_HE RE_

Batavia, NY

#19 Jul 3, 2012
joke wrote:
Who cares
I will go to "Wally World" Because it doesnt matter where the fuck you shop! Everything you buy almost everywhere says, made in somewhere other than the USA! And if people like you do not like that other countries are stealing our jobs, Then go work in the shit holes that most people refuse to work in. This is why we have illegals and idiots working in our country, Because no one else who lives here will do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town of Albion Highway Dept. (Oct '16) Sun Not fooled 10
The Cobblestone Inn Medina NY Aug 13 J hayes 9
Bad cops a common job in Orleans County (Sep '11) Aug 9 CC me 99
News Albion prison worker charged in sex case (Mar '09) Aug 9 Tripog 193
1-year-old dies in pool accident News10NBC (Jul '08) Jul 25 Cinn 3
Sav-A-Lot, Albion (Feb '17) Jul '17 Russell S- 10
News 2002 Diaz Chemical Spill Settlement: $255K (Jul '12) Jul '17 Former Holley tax... 5

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages