sweetsumma

New York, NY

#1 Aug 31, 2011
I heard KFC is opening where wiggles used to be... is this true???!! Yummmay
Betterdays2011

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 31, 2011
We can only hope.
Hope that is not a rumor would be great in Albion.
ourfateends86

Batavia, NY

#3 Sep 8, 2011
its true!! they said by the end of october
Antwan

Batavia, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2011
All u fatties rejoice. Plus more underemployment. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!
Antwan

Batavia, NY

#5 Sep 10, 2011
Insert racist joke here.
Citizenstick

Clarence, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2011
Perfect.... Get a TUB-O-chicken, then eat the whole tub on the way out to the Welfare office on 31... the sidewalks are brand new.
bruno

New York, NY

#7 Sep 11, 2011
Antwan wrote:
Insert racist joke here.
You're the only racist joke in here, sphincter boy!
bruno

New York, NY

#8 Sep 11, 2011
Antwan wrote:
All u fatties rejoice. Plus more underemployment. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!
Just because you're unemployable ass is pissed doesn't mean everyone should be. Get a clue, Asswan!
finger lickin good

Honeoye Falls, NY

#9 Sep 12, 2011
Antwan

Batavia, NY

#10 Sep 15, 2011
All you fvcken racist honky crackers are in rare form here. I knew it.
Antwan

Batavia, NY

#11 Sep 15, 2011
White trash stroller pushing fat b*tches live at the county welfare office. Short ride from the trailer parks. Some of these whitey hoochie mamas are so big their dimwitted broke ass boyfriends ride them to the welfare office for their food stamps too.
Honky Cracker

Batavia, NY

#12 Sep 17, 2011
sounds like antwan and his bros will be liking KFC. they can gets some chicken and grits to eat now.
Bagism

Batavia, NY

#13 Sep 19, 2011
All u lazy fatties are salivating. Hope the employees will get a fair wage or there might be some special salty white sauce in your cole slaw.
Super Star

Batavia, NY

#14 Oct 21, 2011
Sorry Folks, KFC pulled the plug on the joint in Albion. Maybe we can get another night club in there after all.
Labatts Blue Light

Batavia, NY

#15 Dec 12, 2011
Lets bring Wiggly&Jigglys back so all the gang bangers can sell drugs in there again. Oh yeah and all the 18 and 19yr olds will have a place to drink again since Gurneys closed down. This Albion is a complete garbage dump, where all the good people are moving out.
Long Time Citizen

Rochester, NY

#16 Dec 21, 2011
If they bring Wigglys back,the Village will have to hire more police officers. Then again, it was great business for Tim Hortons..... you know, all the drunks could slather accross the street to sober up.

I am glad Wigglys and Gurneys are gone.

Just a place for the AlK -ees to gather together and get slathered, snot drippin' drunk....
The Truth

Batavia, NY

#17 Dec 22, 2011
We do need a bar in this town for common younger crowd. I miss the lounge. Any remember that place Jimmer The Greek ran? I liked the atmosphere in there. I would see people I had not seen in years. An it was a low key kinda place.
The Truth

Batavia, NY

#18 Dec 22, 2011
And why not serve chicken there too? Cuzz I like chicken an so do others!
Labatt Blue Light

Batavia, NY

#19 Dec 22, 2011
The Truth wrote:
We do need a bar in this town for common younger crowd. I miss the lounge. Any remember that place Jimmer The Greek ran? I liked the atmosphere in there. I would see people I had not seen in years. An it was a low key kinda place.
I agree as long as the "crack heads and gang bangers stay out.
The Truth

Batavia, NY

#20 Dec 22, 2011
LBL I know what you mean. A couple of them nights it was wall to wall eyes an teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul 25 josephbarkley 20
Heroin, cocaine investigation leads police to ... Jul 25 Scotty 5
Former Orleans Deputy Switched teams Jul 20 Paul L 8
Cry Baby Corrections Officers Jul 20 Billy da beast 2
News Public Defender Accused Growing Pot Is Fired (Jul '12) Jul 20 ashliegh 13
News Young mother, seeking a new life, wants happy h... (Dec '11) Jul 14 cloie 88
Murray Superette and Winery (Oct '15) Jul 9 Diesel 4

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages