Restoration firm expands in Lansing area

Restoration firm expands in Lansing area

There are 1 comment on the Lansing State Journal story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Restoration firm expands in Lansing area. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

Right Angle Restorations is expanding its service to the Lansing area. The company, run by Mark Boyer out of the Albion area, refinishes and repairs furniture, cabinets, doors and woodwork.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

jzee

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Like we don't have enough displaced workers here in lansing already doing the same things as this so called "firm". Must be he did not do much research. Sit in front of Home depot, menards, or Lowes and take notice of all the restoration companies in Lansing and most of them being local are working only when and if there is any work so we do not really need a "Firm".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone tell me any information on Shannon B... Jan '17 I trusted her 1
After School Care (Oct '08) Dec '16 guest 3
News Ted Nugent to play at county fair (May '08) Nov '16 PeanutButtercup 2
News Flat bus tires delay start of school in Concord... (Sep '16) Sep '16 adell 1
News Ben Carson: By keeping out Islam, we protect women (Sep '15) Mar '16 Cordwainer Trout 16
Selectmen (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mommy10 1
News Albion council member accused of criminal sexua... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Lock him up 1

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages