Fire at senior citizen apartment complex

Fire at senior citizen apartment complex

There are 8 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Aug 14, 2008, titled Fire at senior citizen apartment complex. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A fire is raging at a senior citizen apartment complex in Albion. It's happening at the Maple Grove Apartments on Maple Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Hoping

Riverside, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2008
I sure hope everyone is ok i do i do yep yep.
heather

Greenville, MI

#2 Aug 14, 2008
i hope everyone is ok and safe
GRACE

Roscommon, MI

#3 Aug 14, 2008
This complex was one of the largest in the city and supposidly the best equipted for seniors. Apparently they should have had a serious update to their building.HAving relatives who lived in there and friends who still did I can only say. many knew this would happen someday.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Aug 14, 2008
Maybe it was a meth lab explosion? Even old folks need to make a living in the Bush economy.
froggy log

Madison, WI

#5 Aug 14, 2008
Gosh, I hope these folks are ok.
uncamilty

Lowell, MI

#6 Aug 14, 2008
Whuteva wrote:
Maybe it was a meth lab explosion? Even old folks need to make a living in the Bush economy.
I do hope you were being facetious in your comments. My late wife came from Albion and I know some of he citizens there to this day. Politics has nothing to do with the situation.
My heart goes out to those who had to be taken to the hospital and I am hopeful they are all AOK.
Will add them to my prayer list. It can't hurt and might? help.
Kimberly Walker

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2008
my grandma just moved in here on the top floor. thank god she is okay

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#8 Aug 14, 2008
That's too bad, but it's a good thing there was a good samaritan knocking on those door to get the residents out.

Thoughts and prayers to those people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone tell me any information on Shannon B... Jan '17 I trusted her 1
After School Care (Oct '08) Dec '16 guest 3
News Ted Nugent to play at county fair (May '08) Nov '16 PeanutButtercup 2
News Flat bus tires delay start of school in Concord... (Sep '16) Sep '16 adell 1
News Ben Carson: By keeping out Islam, we protect women (Sep '15) Mar '16 Cordwainer Trout 16
Selectmen (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mommy10 1
News Albion council member accused of criminal sexua... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Lock him up 1

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages