In the Neighborhood

Full story: Battle Creek Enquirer

Vacation Bible School available through Friday The Albion Free Methodist Church is hosting its Vacation Bible School "Avalanche Ranch, A Wild Ride Through God's Word" through Friday.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2011
What a Poser

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2007

Brian Pate is not true veteran, and certainly not from any war. He was dishonorably discharged from the Coast Guard for drugs.
This protest is his way of getting sympathy and conning Americans all across this great nation because his family has disowned him. Although I pray for him, I also preay that he never comes back home. He is not welcomed here ever again.
Brian

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2007

Judged:

What a Poser wrote:
Brian Pate is not true veteran, and certainly not from any war. He was dishonorably discharged from the Coast Guard for drugs.
This protest is his way of getting sympathy and conning Americans all across this great nation because his family has disowned him. Although I pray for him, I also preay that he never comes back home. He is not welcomed here ever again.
Well this is Brian Pate and contrary to lies and deception I am an Honorably Discharged Veteran from the United States Coast Guard and am presently seeking disability from the V.A. having been discharged NOT fro drugs but from "Personality Disorders stemming from childhood development" as the records will state. i can see that anyone can post any comment they want be it true or false and slanderous. I may not be welcome "there" ever again but that is only in repose to my NOT EVER wanting to Go there.
Does slandering and putting down your own son make you feel better? It must cause thats what you've done to me all my life and guess who's feeling the pain NOW. I can assure its not me as I refuse to step so low as to degrade another human being. We are all put here for a purpose and that purpose is to LOVE One another.
So in closing as a U.S. government Doctor has certified, along with various other professionals I do have mental problems from parents who tormented and abused me and who amased a small fortune thru illegal child labor, torture, child abuse and a general disregard for anothers own life as well as emotional and mental wellbeing. I say to myself "who is trying to change the world for a better place for all and who is selfish, self centered and egotistical that they feel such a need to disseminate false information in order to create a diversion and smoke screen for the personal failure and lack of direction of themselves.
Kit

Shelburne, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2007

Judged:

Poser - a true Veteran is one who serves their country in war OR peace time. So, while I've never been in any branch of the Service, I think I can fairly say... Bite me!
What a load

Elk Point, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Judged:

I'm glad you are seeking disability from VA, maybe then you can start trying to support your children. You talk about child abuse and disregard for anothers life. You have shown total disregard for your own children. You have spent so much time out of your life blaming people for your own problems, that were created by yourself. There comes a point where you need to take responsibility for your actions, you are past that time.
Now all of a sudden you have a "cause". You haven't been able to take control of your own life, while you are trying to affect others, with your protest.
You have affected many, your family that have done all that they can to try and help you and be there for you when you haven't ever been there for them.
The selfish one is you, you are out for your own best interests and have total disregard for anyone else in your life, so blame everyone else for the problems you have now, but know that you put that much and more on your own children.
Repost

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Mohave County Arizona Press Release dated October 4, 2010. I suppose this is the parents fault as well? I totally agree with the post from "What a load".

MARIJUANA FOR SALE/DRUGS FOR SALE – FORT MOHAVE
Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Brian Keith Pate, 46, of Bellingham, WA. Sunday (10/3) evening on possession of dangerous drugs for sale, possession of marijuana for sale and 20 counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, felonies.
Approximately 10:31 p.m., deputies made contact with a male subject identified as Pate as he was walking in the area of Camp Mohave Road and Calle El Dorado Road. A record check showed Pate to have a misdemeanor warrant for driving on a suspended license issued by Bullhead City Justice Court. A search of a backpack in Pate’s possession revealed 39 grams of marijuana, 3 grams of a white crystal substance and a variety of drug paraphernalia ranging from scales, syringes, numerous plastic bags with residue and pipes with residue. During conversations with Pate, he said that he recently found the backpack.

Pate was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County District II Substation.
Repost

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Kit wrote:
Poser - a true Veteran is one who serves their country in war OR peace time. So, while I've never been in any branch of the Service, I think I can fairly say... Bite me!
Bite yourself and lay off the meds. Your posts makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Albion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••