Albion Shooting Suspect Considered Ar...

Albion Shooting Suspect Considered Armed and Dangerous

There are 4 comments on the WXMI-TV Grand Rapids story from May 9, 2012, titled Albion Shooting Suspect Considered Armed and Dangerous. In it, WXMI-TV Grand Rapids reports that:

The Albion Department of Public Safety has identified a suspect that's wanted for Assault with Intent to Murder and Felony Firearms charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXMI-TV Grand Rapids.

Connersville, IN

#1 May 14, 2012
Little cuz, turn yourself in...don't let those crackers kill you!
God will protect you, it's never to late to give your life to the LORD!!
Always remember

Connersville, IN

#2 May 14, 2012
Little cuz, turn yourself in...don't let those crackers kill you.

You are in my prayers everyday!!

Ldy J

Lansing, MI

#3 May 14, 2012
Running is never the answer. It's a loss to any family to be minus one. I can't say what I would do if I was in your shoes, but I do know violence is becoming to prevalent in african-American culture today. We need to find a resolution instead of violence. I wish you the best in making the right decision,love u always.
king dingaling

United States

#4 May 15, 2012
Run like a bat out of hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flat bus tires delay start of school in Concord... Sep '16 adell 1
After School Care (Oct '08) Aug '16 A mom in town 2
News Ben Carson: By keeping out Islam, we protect women (Sep '15) Mar '16 Cordwainer Trout 16
Selectmen (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mommy10 1
News Albion council member accused of criminal sexua... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Lock him up 1
News Pregnant woman saves neighbor from fire (Jul '06) Aug '15 Jessica bates 19
News Woman arrested for alleged drunken driving afte... (Oct '14) Apr '15 yuradumbass 2

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages