Mike Pope and Randy L. Hanks formerly...

Mike Pope and Randy L. Hanks formerly of Albion

Posted in the Albion Forum

Jane Wilson

United States

#1 May 18, 2011
I had heard Mike Pope had passed away and the same for Randy Hanks, they would have been around 50 or so and had lived in the Albion area for awhile. Does anyone know if this is true, or does anyone out there know of them, any response would be appreciated. Thanks.
Randi Leffew

Annapolis, MD

#2 Jul 7, 2011
Jane Wilson wrote:
I had heard Mike Pope had passed away and the same for Randy Hanks, they would have been around 50 or so and had lived in the Albion area for awhile. Does anyone know if this is true, or does anyone out there know of them, any response would be appreciated. Thanks.
@Jane: Yes Mike Pope passed last year. And I am actually married to Dominic Leffew son of Julia (Hanks)(Leffew). She was married to Randy. and Yes he passed away in May 2006
cousin

Jonesville, MI

#3 Sep 16, 2011
Yes they both passed away I have pictures on my facebook if you would like them! diane riddle meeks they are old picturs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Carson: By keeping out Islam, we protect women (Sep '15) Mar '16 Cordwainer Trout 16
Selectmen Mar '16 Mommy10 1
News Albion council member accused of criminal sexua... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Lock him up 1
News Pregnant woman saves neighbor from fire (Jul '06) Aug '15 Jessica bates 19
News Woman arrested for alleged drunken driving afte... (Oct '14) Apr '15 yuradumbass 2
News Colleges see promise in salary guarantees for g... (Dec '14) Dec '14 fatbacks x 1
News Police & Fire: Albion man dies in collision wit... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tashia 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages