please

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

young men please pull your pants up it is disrespectful to those around you and no body wants to see your underwear. why do you want to emulate something that started in the prisons?

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

please wrote:
young men please pull your pants up it is disrespectful to those around you and no body wants to see your underwear. why do you want to emulate something that started in the prisons?
This is something I used to do in elementary school & little bit in middle school. I did it because others were doing it. It' pop culture and that's just the way it is. Although when I started taking myself more seriously among adult pop culture I started pulling my pants up. Now it's common for those who like to wear their clothes in such way to wear basket ball shorts under their pants. This shines a little more light on why some people wear pants below the waist. It further explains the group(s) reasoning as well. It's easier to wear your basket ball shorts under you everyday gear, "just in case it's time to start ballin'". The pants can be removed and one can play basket ball comfortably. Now imagine wearing a pair of basket ball shorts and a pair of jeans, the waist band would be very tight and uncomfortable. Sooo. the logical action is to drop the pants down a little under the waist band of the shorts, thus relieving the tightness a bit. I for one don't play basket ball.
why

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Then explain to me why these young men are wearing thier underclothes under thier pants and wearing thier pants so low that they have a hard time walking. I could understand the basketball part of it but these boys have taken it to far.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Not to mention - what a STALE A$$ Trend! I say, if your grand-daddy was doing it, and it hasn't gone away (as in, it isn't a style that has 'come-back') then you are just sporting a lame, worn out style!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Albion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Albion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Albion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albion