Albion female 6 counts of murder
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Randi from albion

Chicago, IL

#23 Feb 25, 2010
Seriously you guys. Everyone in Albion has sex with everyone. And your from charlotte. At least we dont do it to farm animals. And as far as it goes, if yall are talking shit about anyone why are yall so scared to use your real name. bc fabi will tear that ass up. Peoples choices are exactly that and who are you to judge. Everyone has there judgement day and those who judges others will be judged to a higher level in the end. Eveyone of you on here has sinned bc your not supposed to judge other people. I'm not trying to talk $hit and I don't think I'm holyer than thou, but I ve been hearing things about fabi for years b4 i even knew her, and iain't on here putting someone on blast on the internet. One of her best friends started the AIDS rumor do to some dumb shit her man wanted to sleep with fabi and got pissed. Oh well bitches step yall game up and maybe her problems can be her problems and you will be able to focus on your own issues bc if yall got time to sit here and go back and forth about fabi than you really do have issues./ Why should anyone one elses "coon" be any of your business.
So SAD

United States

#25 Oct 24, 2010
This is so sad that you people have nothing better to do than to destroy a young girl like this. She is someones mother, daughter,sister, granddaughter,.........you should be ashamed of yourselves. Those who are first to cast the stone are usually the ones with something to hide. Its amazing to me that you all are posting such bold statements about a person you hardly know or only heard about. You are the disease, and I pray for you all. One day you will regret what you have done here....and KARMA IS A BITCH. How would you feel if this was your daughter, your sister, your mother......the lord says to serve those who are in distress.....not to break them down more...who are you MONSTERS!!!!
Randi

Greenfield, IN

#26 May 16, 2011
So SAD wrote:
This is so sad that you people have nothing better to do than to destroy a young girl like this. She is someones mother, daughter,sister, granddaughter,.........you should be ashamed of yourselves. Those who are first to cast the stone are usually the ones with something to hide. Its amazing to me that you all are posting such bold statements about a person you hardly know or only heard about. You are the disease, and I pray for you all. One day you will regret what you have done here....and KARMA IS A BITCH. How would you feel if this was your daughter, your sister, your mother......the lord says to serve those who are in distress.....not to break them down more...who are you MONSTERS!!!!
Thanks.
Cracker jack

United States

#27 Apr 21, 2012
raving in albion wrote:
also she had sex with a band in detroit where she was selling her asss to negroes. it goes to show ya them negroes are there reason aids is spread because they don't wash their dirty dicks after they hump their bros
white people get aids too.Your problem is black people dicks is just a whole lot bigger then yours.get laid in stop postin hatein mesg.
Randi

United States

#28 May 5, 2012
raving in albion wrote:
also she had sex with a band in detroit where she was selling her asss to negroes. it goes to show ya them negroes are there reason aids is spread because they don't wash their dirty dicks after they hump their bros
So you obviously must be one of them uneducated ignorant hillbillies talking shit like that. You obviously don't know much about stds and probably have 10 yourself dumbA$$
what

United States

#29 Jul 27, 2012
This is fake i just saw her she fine i eat her out both holes
torn

Ashburn, VA

#30 Jan 28, 2014
snow wrote:
Well, first of all, the girl cannot be mad at anyone. She is a whore. When you have sex with all them men, you cannot expect that someone isn't going to talk about you. She probably messed with the wrong woman's man and now she's paying for it. But I will say that the sad part about it is that even though people REALLY believe this stuff, whether or not it's true, dudes are still messing with her. That is sick. Albion is sick. All of these people having sex with each other. All I have to say is that whether or not this girl has AIDS, if people don't chill out, there WILL be someone around that has it and then everyone else will too. So, my advice, quit worrying about this girl having AIDS, and worry about how you are going to protecet yourself from it!!!!!!!!!!
really these men are no better she's a who're they are also shores and people shouldn't have to die for having sex someone gave it to her wow she probably had a bad childhood something to make her so insecure to behave that way yes people need to be responsible but it's sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pregnant woman saves neighbor from fire (Jul '06) 16 hr Jessica bates 19
News Woman arrested for alleged drunken driving afte... (Oct '14) Apr '15 yuradumbass 2
News Colleges see promise in salary guarantees for g... (Dec '14) Dec '14 fatbacks x 1
News Police & Fire: Albion man dies in collision wit... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tashia 1
News Springport schools will ask voters to renew ope... (Apr '14) Apr '14 normdyggar 1
Cook's Prairie Baptist Church (Aug '09) Mar '14 jenn 3
Do You Rent From The Albion Housing Commission? (Nov '09) Mar '14 anonymous 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages