Albion Man Arraigned In Riddle Murder

Albion Man Arraigned In Riddle Murder

There are 3 comments on the WKHM-AM Jackson story from May 8, 2012, titled Albion Man Arraigned In Riddle Murder. In it, WKHM-AM Jackson reports that:

A 20 year old Albion man was arraigned Monday in Calhoun County District Court in the shooting death of another Albion man last Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKHM-AM Jackson.

chad

United States

#1 May 10, 2012
Who knew riddle was he a good man ...
rip jtr

Rockford, MI

#2 May 12, 2012
He was an great man. Definitely had his bad times like most, but had grown into a wonderful man. He was taken over something so petty and selfishly. He was so loved. He had 5 kids and loved them more than anything, an amazing girlfriend; whom also is the mother to his month old newborn, a huge family that he was very close to and a big group of friends. everyone is so unbelievably devistated that knew him by this trajedy.
love you jtr you will be forever missed but never forgotten 5/4/12
missing tyler

Canton, MI

#3 Oct 30, 2012
tyler was a great man he was loved by every one danille pauly and james kimple took his life over nothing they r cowards his 3 kids miss him so bad and he was a mamas boy tyler had 5 kids all togather his 3 kids mama is really missing him very bad i just hope danille and james rot in hell but was also told deyandrea moohead and shiela kimple was envolved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albion female 6 counts of murder (Oct '06) Jun '17 Fabi Cousin 28
Can anyone tell me any information on Shannon B... (Jan '17) Jan '17 I trusted her 1
After School Care (Oct '08) Dec '16 guest 3
News Ted Nugent to play at county fair (May '08) Nov '16 PeanutButtercup 2
News Flat bus tires delay start of school in Concord... (Sep '16) Sep '16 adell 1
News Ben Carson: By keeping out Islam, we protect women (Sep '15) Mar '16 Cordwainer Trout 16
Selectmen (Mar '16) Mar '16 Mommy10 1

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages