Amber Alert in effect for Indiana

Amber Alert in effect for Indiana

There are 4 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Apr 28, 2008, titled Amber Alert in effect for Indiana. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

An amber alert out of Michigan is now in effect for Indiana. Police in Michigan issued the alert Monday afternoon for 15-year-old Wesley Ashton Ayers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

“That will be the day”

Since: Mar 08

Wilbur, Indiana

#1 Apr 29, 2008
If the liberal justice system we have is going to keep turning these guys lose, we ought at least brand them on the face with a big X.
Morgan Barber

Long Beach, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2008
White Trash Joyride.
chocolate

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 29, 2008
That is terrible that someone would abduct a child like that. I am glad that the police found them because he was probly going to take that boy and molest him and his little friend was going to be part of it too. they need to let him rott in jail; but they won't he will be out in 9mon and do the same thing again. The system can put people behind bars for missing court dates, jay walking, and other useless offences but the ones who need to be in jail are walking around free!!!!
Simon Bichiler

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 29, 2008
Now why does this sound like a typical case of a runaway??? Hmmm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to cromwell Jul '17 Guest 2
News Indiana State trustees approve tuition, budgets Jun '17 Funwithfacts 3
Carisa Lawson (Feb '13) Jun '17 Carisa 2
Embelzement and Brothel (Apr '13) May '17 Ha Ha 8
Sal lahman (Dec '14) Apr '17 Andrews 3
Wonder bar (Mar '17) Mar '17 Jake 1
News The Healing Power of Pigs: Part One (Apr '08) Mar '17 Homer Simpson 7

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance