john wakeman
ashley

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Just found out thru friends of friends .... I've been two timed by this guy. I shoulda knew it was to good to be true. He told me he was getting divorced ,but found out this isn't the case . he used me for sex and money.... But know I know why lately its been weird he had a baby with wife he said he was divorcing. We d meet up at all diff times and his reasons made since.... Now it makes since while he d screw around with me but never add me on fb. So I was out and talking to these girls we meet at bar thru mural friend and this other girl had a similar story. This jerk has been two timing a lot of us women. It's ridiculous and this girl is pregnant by him to....talk around town is that he was kids plus now this baby on the way...why are men such pigs ???? Is anyone else being two timed by this guy . And to think this pig has a wife he isn't really divorcing ?! This poor women probably has no clue her husband is messing around on her ....cheating in a marriage and sleeping around is how people bring stds home to a marriage
Jess

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Wow he got arrest for beating his wife
jenny

United States

#3 Dec 17, 2014
Jess wrote:
Wow he got arrest for beating his wife
Yes google it on court web page cant remember her name
jenny

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2014
jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes google it on court web page cant remember her name
Wait jess you know this fool?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman admits to slaying boyfriend (Dec '06) Sep 20 GenerationX 99
New High School $85million project vote (Nov '15) Aug '16 Al Bion 7
News The Healing Power of Pigs: Part One (Apr '08) Jul '16 confused 6
basketball (Feb '07) Jul '16 Chu Chu Rubusco 2
News Senate passes lottery privatization (Feb '07) Jul '16 one opinion 39
Embelzement and Brothel (Apr '13) Jul '16 nooooo 6
News Columbia City runner hurt in accident (Jul '15) Jul '16 Chu Chu Rubusco 2

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance