Proud EC Voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Dec 1st I mean sorry. I think Mr Valentine will do a diligant job. He came to my door and was the most down to earth person I have ever met. I wish him and his wife Megan(Hallam) the best of luck and the future could be very bright for them. By the way good try HOP
Voted Twice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Proud EC Voter wrote:
Dec 1st I mean sorry. I think Mr Valentine will do a diligant job. He came to my door and was the most down to earth person I have ever met. I wish him and his wife Megan(Hallam) the best of luck and the future could be very bright for them. By the way good try HOP
Valentine will do fine at the job. However his office needs to be carefully examined and all employees need to be looked at. Mr. Valentine start with a fresh staff, you don't need the old staff. Tracy did an okay job for Shinkle, even deemed herself the title of assistant states attorney, but that might be practicing law without a law license. Mr. Valentine the old staff and secretary were actively and I mean actively working to undermine your election. Start new, if there is anything that voters have signaled in this election it is that CHANGE IS GOOD!!!
Get a Grip

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Time will tell whether election of a young prosecutor without any substantial legal experience will benefit Edwards County. It may have been time for a change. It's just too bad that the choices presented to the voters were equally bad for different reasons. One proved inedpt. The other was just plain unproved. Maybe he'll adjust to his new life. And, maybe he won't. Somebody better be praying until the next election.
Get a Grip

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Time will tell whether election of a young prosecutor without any substantial legal experience will benefit Edwards County. It may have been time for a change. It's just too bad that the choices presented to the voters were equally bad for different reasons. One proved inept. The other was just plain unproved. Maybe he'll adjust to his new life. And, maybe he won't. Somebody better be praying until the next election.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Albion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••