Police: Man Arrested in Truck Stop De...

Police: Man Arrested in Truck Stop Death

There are 21 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jul 12, 2007, titled Police: Man Arrested in Truck Stop Death . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A trucker arrested Thursday is suspected in the slayings of six women at truck stops in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and Indiana, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Surfer

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#1 Jul 13, 2007
A quick trial, a five cent slug, and a hole 6 feet deep for him.
AlphaDog

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2007
Sounds like he'd make an excellent GOP politician from Florida. Why lock him up when he can spread his "family values" to an avidly awaiting nation?
RHINO Texas

United States

#3 Jul 13, 2007
Good Morning,
Rope is cheeper and reuseable. We have to keep the tax payers in mind and not sqander there money.
read slowly

Russellville, OH

#4 Jul 13, 2007
the relationship between g. bush and d. cheney is only lust.
bobby

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2007
this guy looks like a child melestor i mean look at em i hope he gets the death penalty.
bobby

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2007
i do think rope is cheaper lets use it we did on hussain
Captain G

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 13, 2007
Might want to ck this guy out for a series of murders at OK City area truck stops.
anne

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2007
another sicko i say fry him why should we the people feed house him etc. were gonna run out of prisons oh of coarse just build more.I say bullshit .
frank

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2007
this guy and the guy in west virginia that was driving drunk on a suspended license and 7 count'm 7 dui's and killed 5 innocent people should be handed over to the relatives for justice.
AnonRMous

Stockton, CA

#10 Jul 13, 2007
It is Wanye Adam Ford all over again!
AnonRMous

Stockton, CA

#11 Jul 13, 2007
Man, some of you people need to learn how to spell.
Chris -Missouri

United States

#12 Jul 13, 2007
AnonRMous wrote:
Man, some of you people need to learn how to spell.
I had to laugh when I read your comment.....I was thinking the same thing!
Lori Darling

White House, TN

#13 Jul 14, 2007
Good thing he was caught in Tennessee cause the Good Ole Boys of Albion Illinois would have just slapped him a high five or patted his bottom. Just like they did every time someone reported to them that he was a psycophant, Like I did!
Tell the Truth

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jul 14, 2007
Jane Radostits was the top Assistant State's Attorney in DuPage County. Elected by her colleagues #1 prosecutor in Illinois in 2006. She was fatally injured in an auto collision last week. Car which she was driving caused serious injuries to others. Her blood alcohol test was .25, three times the legal limit.
State's Attorney Birkett and numerous law enforcement officers in DuPage County professed surprise and shock that the lead prosecutor would drive while thus impaired. Human nature is such that it is incredible that the departed got totally drunk once only. The conclusion is inescapable that her weakness for alcohol was long standing, tolerated and concealed by those with whom she worked.
Diligent cops who stop Joe Blow for a missing tail light, order a breathalyzer test instanter at the slightest smell of booze. Had this same rule been applied to the hierarchy, the deceased might well be alive, receiving treatment for her illness, albeit without driver's license.
Jane Radostits is not an isolated tragedy. Similar cover-up occurs with sickening frequency. One need not travel 260 miles to DuPage County to witness cozy relationship within law enforcement and the tolerance not extended to the rest of the world. The State's Attorney of Edwards County has been accused in sworn testimony of repeatedly driving and drinking. Yet, none dares subject him to a breathalyzer test. His reaction to possible correction by his associates, "I have them under my thumb."
Commisioner

Pasadena, MD

#15 Jul 22, 2007
Lori Darling wrote:
Good thing he was caught in Tennessee cause the Good Ole Boys of Albion Illinois would have just slapped him a high five or patted his bottom. Just like they did every time someone reported to them that he was a psycophant, Like I did!
This is true!!!!
The voters have been deceived for years about the drunk they have as a State's attorney Brian Shinkle.
His salary is 120,000.00 and he is NEVER in the office or available. Try calling sometime, bet you don't get him.
hullabaloo

Louisville, IL

#16 Aug 19, 2007
brian shinkle a drunk? when? have you seen him drunk?
meow

Albion, IL

#17 Aug 20, 2007
In court, idiot. Get over it.
In the know

Huntington, NY

#18 Aug 25, 2007
I heard he had to pick something up for his daughter one evening and the person that he picked up the item from said he was so drunk he was slurring his words and extremely belligerent.
et tu brute

Catonsville, MD

#19 Aug 25, 2007
Are hullabaloos initials BTS or DS
Home town not so proud

Huntington, NY

#20 Aug 25, 2007
Plenty of us have seen the not so distinguished Brian Shinkle drunk. Especially the one's that work at the court house. They won't speak out for fear of loosing their jobs. I personally can't wait until his reign of terror is over!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for good adult time Jun 17 need me some 2
Mexicans Jun 14 Unknown 1
white trash (Sep '14) Jun 12 plzjusdont 12
meth banging hoes Jun 12 plzjusdont 1
News Wm. Nobbe & Co. Announces Acquisition of McLean... May '17 Speedy Gonzales 1
Anybody know Nathaniel Maxwell or Michael (Nath... Feb '17 Curious 1
Gimme some lovin (Oct '16) Dec '16 Big guy 3

Albion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albion Mortgages