Albertville Python Owner Talks About ...

Albertville Python Owner Talks About Snake's Slaughter

There are 2 comments on the WHNT-TV Huntsville story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Albertville Python Owner Talks About Snake's Slaughter. In it, WHNT-TV Huntsville reports that:

A Marshall County woman spent Thursday night in tears after the mutilated remains of her beloved pet were found in a gas station garbage can.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT-TV Huntsville.

Wellington, AL

#1 Aug 30, 2012
We don't need snakes like that loose!You see what happens in other places when they get loose.

Guntersville, AL

#2 Aug 30, 2012 this the same snake that was reportedly found alive and well? Rogue? I have seen several news stories with different theories of what happened to this snake...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boaz council seeks change in aquatic center plans (Aug '13) Sep 26 Robert Allen Decker 4
News Northeast Alabama officials weigh in on impact ... Sep 26 Robert Allen Decker 2
News Albertville amends alcoholic beverage ordinance Sep 26 Robert Allen Decker 2
Review: Nail Salon 2 Sep 12 jew5535 1
Tracie Pridmore (Jan '11) Sep 9 Jamal 14
amy lulu (Aug '13) Sep 7 rvrclboutlaw 3
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Sep 3 David Summerford 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albertville Mortgages