Arab Police Arrest Pharmacist

Full story: WHNT News 19 12
Marshall County authorities arrested a pharmacist on three counts of illegal distribution of a controlled substance. Full Story
GeeWiz

Madison, AL

#1 Oct 10, 2010
$60,000...hum!! sounds a lil' on the low side to me...justa say'n
WalkerCounty75

Pelham, AL

#3 Oct 14, 2010
I don't think you can say $60,000 seems a little low when the police do not even have enough evidence to make public. Let's not forget the guy has only been charged, not convicted. There is no way anyone knows enough to make a comment yet.
ThomasA

Sterrett, AL

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Looks like the police are holding up information on this case for some reason. If it were a open and shut case the news media would already have all the facts. Silence might mean there are missing pieces or... someone or something else is involved that the police do not want the public to know. We'll see.
hello

Decatur, AL

#5 Oct 16, 2010
I know plenty because i know his assistant. He was swapping pills for prostitution payment.
runner

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2010
hello wrote:
I know plenty because i know his assistant. He was swapping pills for prostitution payment.
Don't know if thats true or not , but when their hooked on hydrocodone they will give or do anything for it.
ThomasA

Sterrett, AL

#7 Oct 18, 2010
runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if thats true or not , but when their hooked on hydrocodone they will give or do anything for it.
That's nasty!!! He should have just paid her the twenty dollars like the rest of the guys around here do. Break out the Industrial Lysol!
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

#8 Oct 18, 2010
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> That's nasty!!! He should have just paid her the twenty dollars like the rest of the guys around here do. Break out the Industrial Lysol!
You like to go off topic on everything you post on dont you? What an idiot. Oh and you are a moron. A dumbass even, perhaps bordering on just plain STUPID. All you ever do is stir things up, you need a hobby.
ThomasA

Sterrett, AL

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Bud W wrote:
<quoted text>You like to go off topic on everything you post on dont you? What an idiot. Oh and you are a moron. A **** even, perhaps bordering on just plain STUPID. All you ever do is stir things up, you need a hobby.
Who needs a hobby? Lets get all the facts out here before anybody goes overboard. You think people are innocent until p r o v e n guilty except in Arab Alabama? Doesn't work that way. Cool it until all the facts are out!
Bud W

Laceys Spring, AL

#10 Oct 18, 2010
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs a hobby? Lets get all the facts out here before anybody goes overboard. You think people are innocent until p r o v e n guilty except in Arab Alabama? Doesn't work that way. Cool it until all the facts are out!
Once again you are OFF topic. What facts are you talking about? Who cares about insurance and drivers licenses? I dont I want the drunks off the roads. So either make an argument FOR or AGAINST DUI task force for Arab or stop posting your crap. Dang man no wonder your wife left you, you cant even keep things on the internet going in the right direction.
ThomasA

Sterrett, AL

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Bud W wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you are OFF topic. What facts are you talking about? Who cares about insurance and drivers licenses? I dont I want the drunks off the roads. So either make an argument FOR or AGAINST DUI task force for Arab or stop posting your crap. Dang man no wonder your wife left you, you cant even keep things on the internet going in the right direction.
You have just proved that you are delusional! Arab beware!
haha

Albertville, AL

#12 Nov 8, 2010
ya'll are dumb i know the girl that gave him up and she never did any thing prostitution like athough he did whip his weenie out on her and he didnt just give her pills and stuff he gave her a bunch of money so sounds like you all need a hobby instead of trying to talk about something you know nothing about miss oh i know his assistant haha well i guess i know one of the prostitutes
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#13 Nov 9, 2010
He wimped it out, he gave her lots of money and pills. Sound sort of like prostitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
j j is having affair with married man from arab Dec 7 whistleblower 5
does anyone remember Jay Colvin? Dec 3 hcdmbk 3
Tracie Pridmore (Jan '11) Dec 2 noah k 8
Who shot Dale Gilliland? (Jan '09) Nov '14 UnionGroveED 357
Another meth arrest. Tom crane (Apr '14) Oct '14 haywood21 11
Who shot Dale Gilliland ? (Apr '09) Oct '14 Somebody 9
Albertville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Albertville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Albertville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albertville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

NFL 6:21AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:21 PM
Falcons hoping for 0-0 fresh start in playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Steven Jackson undergoing further testing on quad