Attorney Fuller is disbarred

Jul 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sand Mountain Reporter

Albertville attorney Lawton Dale Fuller has been officially disbarred from practicing law in Alabama.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ProudAmerican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2009

Judged:

Disbarred attorneys can apply to the state bar in another state, no problem. However, Mr. Fuller represented us in trying to retrieve my grandaughter who was kidnapped, by a non custoduial mother,to another state. In three hours he accomplished what my sons' attorney hadn't done in 1 1/2 yrs. He got the judge to sign the orders & sent them by fax. Two days later my grandaughter arrived home. He was great.
We all have come short of the glory of God. Most of us do so everyday. Mr. Fuller admitted his guilt. God will judge. He forgives if you ask.
concerned for our county

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Judged:

I agree with ProudAmerican, Mr. Fuller admitted guilt, mistakes were made. I have made several mistakes in my life and career, the only difference is my mistakes were not in the newspaper for all to see. He is a good attorney, he is also human. I wish him the best.
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2009

Judged:

He represented my friend in a divorce and wasn't worth 2cents, bottom line, he is a crook and stole money from his client. That is pretty sorry!Sure he admitted it there was no other way around it he had to admit it he couldn't blame it on anyone else. He is a thief.
Wants Justice

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

This man should never be trusted to practice law again. How could anyone ever trust him. He broke his trust. He admitted his guilt but how could he say he did not steal the money when in fact the bank records backed up the theft. He should not get by with just disbarment. He needs to pay restitution as well as serve some jail time. This was a lot of money. I hope the victims press charges.

“BORN TO SHOP”

Since: Jun 08

LEX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Judged:

Wants Justice wrote:
This man should never be trusted to practice law again. How could anyone ever trust him. He broke his trust. He admitted his guilt but how could he say he did not steal the money when in fact the bank records backed up the theft. He should not get by with just disbarment. He needs to pay restitution as well as serve some jail time. This was a lot of money. I hope the victims press charges.
I agree with you...he should go to jail for that. It was so wrong to steal that money from that man. Why should he get away with it??? I don't see how he got by with it as long as he did, makes you wonder if there are any other victims out there...annnnd why isn't he in jail?
Mary

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

I have something on my heart.

Hail to the Canadians for seeing South Africa white plight.

Taken from
http://www.news24.com/Content/MyNews24/YourSt ...

New Canadian
9/1/2009 7:30:30 PM

Now then, isn't it amazing how the ANC bleats when they have been caught out? I now live in Canada, I was asked to come here for the skills and experience I have and I can tell you first hand that it is the best place in the world to live. Ronnie Mamoepa, you are a bigger idiot than the rest of the ANC idiots that run South Africa. The world has been watching South Africa and the ANC government with the hope that there would be something valuable coming out of the new dispensation. They were ready with help and advice to make a success of the "New South Africa". You have given them nothing! Crime is a way of living, ANC fat cats stealing money from the South African Tax Payers has become something to be proud of and that you brag about at your ANC parties! Julius Malema and his pathetic utterances has become the standard of communication for the ANC in the eyes of the world. You are "disgusted" by the actions of Canada in this case? You just wait, this will not be the last country that will open it's doors to repressed white South Africans and to offer them a better life and a future for their children. The ANC wants the whities out of their country? We are leaving to make better lives for ourselves and our families elsewhere and soon the only people left in that country will be the criminals (including those in government) and those that have no chance of leaving. All the skillful and the experienced whities will be gone. Now sit down in your luxury apartment paid for by the Tax Payers and think about this, who are you going to be stealing from then?

<<<<<<

The latest against white South Africans besides Affirmative Action (jobs only for blacks), BEE (51% of all white business must be owned by blacks) is that all companies with white men in top positions are to be replaced or companies to be heavily fined. It is blatant theft.
concerned for our county

Decatur, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

The Alabama Bar, as most state bars, will pay restitution to those who lost money due to their lawyer being disbarred. The victims will have to show proof of lost funds in the form of receipts, cancelled checks, etc.
T wayne

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Judged:

This is my brother he made a very big mistake. I will let you know one thing. IF you need him he will drop everything and come a running to help. I hope that this will pass. If anyone really new him they would know there is more to this story. You will never make me believe he just took the money I am sure there is another party involved and he took the rap for it
John

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Judged:

A good post Mary but it needs to be in a Topix all its own. As far as Africa goes, it is destined to become another Haiti, at the rate it is going!
Mary wrote:
I have something on my heart.
Hail to the Canadians for seeing South Africa white plight.
Taken from
http://www.news24.com/Content/MyNews24/YourSt ...
New Canadian
9/1/2009 7:30:30 PM
Now then, isn't it amazing how the ANC bleats when they have been caught out? I now live in Canada, I was asked to come here for the skills and experience I have and I can tell you first hand that it is the best place in the world to live. Ronnie Mamoepa, you are a bigger idiot than the rest of the ANC idiots that run South Africa. The world has been watching South Africa and the ANC government with the hope that there would be something valuable coming out of the new dispensation. They were ready with help and advice to make a success of the "New South Africa". You have given them nothing! Crime is a way of living, ANC fat cats stealing money from the South African Tax Payers has become something to be proud of and that you brag about at your ANC parties! Julius Malema and his pathetic utterances has become the standard of communication for the ANC in the eyes of the world. You are "disgusted" by the actions of Canada in this case? You just wait, this will not be the last country that will open it's doors to repressed white South Africans and to offer them a better life and a future for their children. The ANC wants the whities out of their country? We are leaving to make better lives for ourselves and our families elsewhere and soon the only people left in that country will be the criminals (including those in government) and those that have no chance of leaving. All the skillful and the experienced whities will be gone. Now sit down in your luxury apartment paid for by the Tax Payers and think about this, who are you going to be stealing from then?
<<<<<<
The latest against white South Africans besides Affirmative Action (jobs only for blacks), BEE (51% of all white business must be owned by blacks) is that all companies with white men in top positions are to be replaced or companies to be heavily fined. It is blatant theft.
embynum

Vandiver, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Judged:

T wayne wrote:
This is my brother he made a very big mistake. I will let you know one thing. IF you need him he will drop everything and come a running to help. I hope that this will pass. If anyone really new him they would know there is more to this story. You will never make me believe he just took the money I am sure there is another party involved and he took the rap for it
embynum/Attalla,AL: I have known Dale Fuller for two (2) years. He has always been a very nice person that I am proud to call Friend. I hope all the truth comes out in this matter and wish the best for Dale.
embynum

Vandiver, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Judged:

I have known Dale Fuller for two (2) years. He has always been a very nice person that I am proud to call Friend. I hope all the truth comes out in this matter and wish the best for Dale.
Common Sense

Guntersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

If I recall correctly he admitted to the the BAR Association thats the attorneys who disbarred him that he DID WHAT THEY WERE ACCUSING HIM OF DOING???? Would that be the truth you were talking about?? I actually like Dale also and hope he has better days ahead of him. But he knew better and made a poor decision. His son on the other hand is just a out and out thief
ZOE

Guntersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

The Alabama Bar, as most state bars, will pay restitution to those who lost money due to their lawyer being disbarred. The victims will have to show proof of lost funds in the form of receipts, cancelled checks, etc.
THATS WHY HE HAS BEEN DISBARED THEY HAD PROOF
THE TRUTH

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
If I recall correctly he admitted to the the BAR Association thats the attorneys who disbarred him that he DID WHAT THEY WERE ACCUSING HIM OF DOING???? Would that be the truth you were talking about?? I actually like Dale also and hope he has better days ahead of him. But he knew better and made a poor decision. His son on the other hand is just a out and out thief
Tell it like it is you are right he deserved everything he got AND MORE!
THE TRUTH

Anniston, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

embynum wrote:
<quoted text>
embynum/Attalla,AL: I have known Dale Fuller for two (2) years. He has always been a very nice person that I am proud to call Friend. I hope all the truth comes out in this matter and wish the best for Dale.
the devil made him do it, that old word called greed also had something to do with it
Greg

Altoona, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

Common Sense wrote:
Let me tell you something I am the son and I am not a thief and who ever said that come out and tell me your name. If your man.Because I never taking noting from know one and my dad is a good person you need to like at the person he was dealing with now that a thief and who ever said that about me sound like a big theif.
Greg

Altoona, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

T wayne wrote:
And Wayen you need to grow some balls. You have done bad things in your life to. So you,your Sister,dad and everbody else need to get hell off my Mom and Dad back.I am getting mad over all of this. There is know one out there even you,your sister,dad and everbody else that can say that they have never done nothing wrong in there lifes.If you think have not thin you need to check your selfs.If you think you have not thin your wrong.
Saloth Sar

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

Judged:

What do you call a bunch of lawyers buried up to their necks in sand...?
how funny

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Dale is a crook, Greg is a homosexual, Sheila (Dales wife) is probobly who REALLY got the money, the only semi-normal person in this family is their daughter...

Not one member of this family has been successful at business, no matter how many times you try...

Dale deserves a second chance....five years from now..
fuller

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

T wayne wrote:
sorry to disagree i was around a few times when your mother needed him and he didn't drop ever thing and come running, and he has ingored your father ever since your mother died, you need to drop what you are doing and come and be with your father more and you would know all this.he is a bad son to yur dad and your mother, and hops ever time his wife tell him to even if he knows it's wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albertville Discussions

Search the Albertville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman taken to hospital after police chase thro... Wed Dossett2-0 1
boaz acw (Oct '06) Jul 2 Wrestlingboaz_sneedal 9
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Ghost Wasp 200
being ignored Jun 27 i miss my friend 12
angela murdock Jun 24 jac2007 1
Who shot Dale Gilliland? (Jan '09) Jun 20 WellWell 354
AL Who do you support for Governor in Alabama in 2... (Oct '10) Jun 17 Rep 704
•••
•••
•••
Albertville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Albertville Jobs