Alabama Official: Self-Deportation is...

Alabama Official: Self-Deportation is What We Want

There are 6 comments on the latino.foxnews.com story from Oct 7, 2011, titled Alabama Official: Self-Deportation is What We Want. In it, latino.foxnews.com reports that:

An official from the Alabama city of Albertville – which has become a flashpoint for the effects of the state’s new immigration law – says the absence of scores of students from the local schools was good for the community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at latino.foxnews.com.

Since: Apr 07

USA

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Well...goes to show you how smart these people are...self deportation to another State..a holes...they are not going back to their country...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Oct 7, 2011
AmericanProud wrote:
Well...goes to show you how smart these people are...self deportation to another State..a holes...they are not going back to their country...
They are out of Alabama and Arizona. It is up to each state to protect their citizens since the federal government refuses.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 8, 2011
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
They are out of Alabama and Arizona. It is up to each state to protect their citizens since the federal government refuses.
I agree, but the problem is that other states do not have the testicular fortitude to take such a step in order to protect their citizens, and these people will only migrate to those states, negatively impacting those citizens. It's up to the citizens to put their reps and senators on notice, in froming them that the status quo is not acceptable.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 8, 2011
should be: informing...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 8, 2011
Attrition through Enforcement. The trouble is they just move from State to State rather than leave the country which is what the intent is. The States should be doing reverse suits against the Feds for failing to adequately enforce the law and truly secure the border.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2011
Actually most don't want them to even get over the border let alone sending them home and we certainly are sick and tired of paying em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child abuse charged in Boaz (Jul '09) Sun Michael Stephen B... 6
i heard eric sartain sells meth Sep 14 fumfer 1
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Aug '17 extortion 23
Jessie Snider Jul '17 Unknown 1
Another meth arrest. Tom crane (Apr '14) Jul '17 Ttt 18
Albertville Music Thread (Sep '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 2
Amy Stewart (Feb '17) Jun '17 Aville 5

Albertville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance