Jackson Street Suffers Tornado Damage...

Jackson Street Suffers Tornado Damage In Albertville

There are 6 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Apr 26, 2010, titled Jackson Street Suffers Tornado Damage In Albertville. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Several properties were damaged on Jackson Street in Albertville. Dawn Timmons, a homeowner on Jackson St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Samantha Prentice

Decatur, AL

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Wow! i grew up there i went up there the day after the tornado and it was just horrible there is no town of Alberville anymore, buts its weird how on the same exact day 102 years ago on April 24,1908

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2010
I hope they get the federal funds they need to rebuild.And is their any places to donate money for these people?
layne whetstone

Duluth, GA

#4 Apr 27, 2010
when i went down 75 i stared to cry with all that disaster i had no idea it was that bad just know i will pray for all of u
sheila miller

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2010
some of us here want to bring some thing to help those in need just need to know what they need and we will do all we can thank you
robin

Albertville, AL

#7 Apr 27, 2010
Channel 19 is taking donations on Thursday, they will announce the locations they will be stationed. All donations will stay in the donated city.
Tommy Miller - Tupelo MS

Tupelo, MS

#8 Apr 29, 2010
I used to live in Albertville. A friend at the local MUB in Albertville called me Sunday morning at 6am to tell us about the damage. Our prayers go out to everyone in need. Hopefully some will find that the worst tends to bring out the best in people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Sat ThomasA 36
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Dec 1 Mom 24
ThomasA is a dicksucker Nov 24 ThomasA 3
Am I a jerk? Nov 24 ThomasA 4
News Proposed City Ordinance Would Let Cops Disarm C... (Feb '13) Nov 23 Skynyrd 16
Amy Stewart (Feb '17) Nov 11 Tim 6
Former Dairy Queen employee sleeps with sister Nov '17 Boaz4life 3

Albertville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albertville Mortgages