Doctors Remove Bullet From Guntersvil...

Doctors Remove Bullet From Guntersville Police Officer's Head

There are 3 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Doctors Remove Bullet From Guntersville Police Officer's Head. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

A Guntersville police officer who was shot in September has been healing well from his injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Elizabeth

Elkmont, AL

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Officer Austin: Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery! My prayers and good thoughts are with ALL of you in law enforcement. Thanks for putting yourselves on the line :))
lategra

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2009
i feel that this incident is a horrible one people are craxy in this world we live i. i also feel that police officers should get paid alot more than they do right now . i pray for hima nd his family also god bless you.
Proud Police Wife

Ohatchee, AL

#3 Nov 6, 2009
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Thanks for putting your life on the line for us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Dec 9 ThomasA 36
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Dec 1 Mom 24
ThomasA is a dicksucker Nov 24 ThomasA 3
Am I a jerk? Nov 24 ThomasA 4
News Proposed City Ordinance Would Let Cops Disarm C... (Feb '13) Nov 23 Skynyrd 16
Amy Stewart (Feb '17) Nov '17 Tim 6
News Murder Arrest: Albertville Police Arrest Man In... (Jun '10) Nov '17 Courtney M 42

Albertville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albertville Mortgages