Robbery and Shooting at Guntersville ...

Robbery and Shooting at Guntersville Gas Station

There are 22 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Robbery and Shooting at Guntersville Gas Station. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Guntersville Police are searching for a suspect in a shooting and robbery at a gas station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Saint Joseph, MI

#21 Sep 28, 2010
Hello Kitty wrote:
The hill is bad but i used to live there untill i moved to Albertville and i dont think it's that bad cause all of them are black and my cousin im 16 and im not telling you my name but i love them there my blood so we dont know who did it but we will find out and who knows knows it god does and no one can judge another only god an he made us to love one another so stop being childish and do right in this world ppl come on well g2g in school right now peace
In SCHOOL right now??? Are you kidding? Judging from your incomprehensible rambling, improper grammar, and complete lack of punctuation, I'd have to guess that you've been held back from the 3rd grade for, oh, about 8 years now. Another SCORE for our Marshall County schools. Jesus....
Model Citizen

Huntsville, AL

#22 Sep 28, 2010
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and the robber seeing a person pull his weapon would stop and empty his weapon instead of a wild **** shot. These people are running on drugs and adrenaline don't care if they kill you or not. Late night convenience stores with only one clerk are an easy target for theives. Larger cities like Huntsville have this problem quite frequently and it will happen again if not solved quickly. On the street, they don't call it robbery,they call it "payday". Stay away from these places unless there is lots of people may save your life.
I have put the fear of God into some thugs the look on their face was priceless as they realized they did have something to lose and quickly turned into sissies as they cowarded.Some people have no fear of these loser thugs and have training on gun use and WILL NOT DUCK when fired at but will use their God given right turn these thugs into bitches.Huntsville is not a big city I have confronted punks when living in Birmingham and the situation spiraled out of control on some them down there when they learned a valuable lesson on messing with a armed citizen.I will not bow to crime and yes they may get the drop on you but be aware of your environment and you can stay one step ahead of them .Yes and be careful of places at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nursing pay Oct 18 Nurse1 1
sailboat Oct 18 bubba Navy 2
Randy Shaneyfelt Oct 12 Curious 1
News Chicken Plant In Albertville Holds Job Fair (Oct '11) Oct 11 ORIGINAL WILLARD 8
Heather Renee Hinchee Oct 1 Former resident 3
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Sep '16 been lied to 8
Albertville Music Thread Sep '16 Musikologist 1

Albertville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albertville Mortgages