Robbery and Shooting at Guntersville Gas Station

Full story: WHNT News 19

Guntersville Police are searching for a suspect in a shooting and robbery at a gas station.
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MoreOfTheSame

Decatur, AL

#1 Sep 27, 2010
Is it just me or are things getting insane in this nation?
Dummy

Auburn, AL

#2 Sep 27, 2010
That father of that boy is a cop but he looks like a thug.
most likely

Boaz, AL

#3 Sep 27, 2010
Look for him on the hill! Thats wherer most of your drug addicts and criminals are.
Eugene

New Hope, AL

#4 Sep 27, 2010
most likely wrote:
Look for him on the hill! Thats wherer most of your drug addicts and criminals are.
Nah, that's too obvious, East lake is closer.
Big Earl florabama

Decatur, AL

#5 Sep 27, 2010
Cheif Peterson hot on the trail again!(G)
Walls Must GO

Albertville, AL

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Rather have Chied Peterson on the case, than our little fat buddy (Boss Hogg wanna be) Walls.
Walls Must GO

Albertville, AL

#7 Sep 27, 2010
Rather have Chief Peterson on the case, than our little fat buddy (Boss Hoog wannbe) Walls.
2nd amendment

Scottsboro, AL

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Every person should be allowed to have weapons on his/her person for self defense. The victim here may have been under age, but, every one old enough and legal should carry a weapon and stop this kind of action. It's time we fight back, starting in our own town! Had the suspect been shot in return, maybe the law enforcement and courts wouldn't have to deal with him with our tax money, it would promote business for the funeral homes and he would never rob again! Amen!
Albertville

Opelika, AL

#9 Sep 27, 2010
Pretty sure if your child was shot at 11 o'clock at night, you wouldnt be dressed to impress either...The last thing on your mind would be what to wear, instead it would be just how fast you could get to your child.....just saying.
ThomasA

Sterrett, AL

#10 Sep 27, 2010
2nd amendment wrote:
Every person should be allowed to have weapons on his/her person for self defense. The victim here may have been under age, but, every one old enough and legal should carry a weapon and stop this kind of action. It's time we fight back, starting in our own town! Had the suspect been shot in return, maybe the law enforcement and courts wouldn't have to deal with him with our tax money, it would promote business for the funeral homes and he would never rob again! Amen!
Yes and the robber seeing a person pull his weapon would stop and empty his weapon instead of a wild ass shot. These people are running on drugs and adrenaline don't care if they kill you or not. Late night convenience stores with only one clerk are an easy target for theives. Larger cities like Huntsville have this problem quite frequently and it will happen again if not solved quickly. On the street, they don't call it robbery,they call it "payday". Stay away from these places unless there is lots of people there.it may save your life.
Carlie

Saluda, SC

#11 Sep 28, 2010
The boy that was shot,I know him and he would never hurt anyone, if the robber told him to leave instead of shotin him then he would have left and called for help or ask what he need and he would have gave it to him that is the way he is . this teen boy has a heart of gold and cares for any livin person. I hope they catch this man and put him away for a very long time. it is sad u can't even go get something to drink at a store after a hard days of work with out gettin shot. SAD world.
Big Earl florabama

Guntersville, AL

#12 Sep 28, 2010
Walls Must GO wrote:
Rather have Chief Peterson on the case, than our little fat buddy (Boss Hoog wannbe) Walls.
You put both of them together, and they could fine a cat in a sand box!
smarty

Albertville, AL

#13 Sep 28, 2010
y is everyone from ALBERTVILLE assuming this person is black?? the article plainly states that the person's race is UNKNOWN. Most likely it was some WHITE CRACK OR METH HEAD that wanted money for drugs. and they may have headed to the "hill", but not because thats where the person lives. wake up people...crimes can be committed by people of ALL races!
smarty

Albertville, AL

#14 Sep 28, 2010
DEAR MOST LIKELY, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE HILL. THERE ARE MORE METH & CRACK ADDICTS THAT
COME TO OUR TOWN (UNFORTUNATELY) FROM YOUR TOWN & SURROUNDING AREAS TO BUY THE NASTY STUFF. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THE HILL ARE GOOD, HONEST, HARD-WORKING PEOPLE. OF COURSE THERE ARE SOME WHO ARENT, AS THERE ARE IN EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD. PLEASE DONT JUDGE BY RACE. AN INNOCENT CLERK HAS BEEN TERRORIZED & AN INNOCENT TEENAGER HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE & I'M PRAYING FOR HIS FAMILY. LET US ALL REMEMBER GOD TAUGHT US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER, NOT TO JUDGE PEOPLE. I HOPE THEY CATCH THIS PERSON & LOCK HIM/HER UP FOR A LONG TIME. A HORRIBLE CRIME WAS COMMITTED & THE ROBBER DESERVES TO DO HARD TIME, REGARDLESS OF RACE, CREED, OR RELIGION!!!
Concerned In Albertville

Rainsville, AL

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Dummy wrote:
That father of that boy is a cop but he looks like a thug.
You have got to be kidding...you don't even know this man. He is a good man with a big heart for humans as well as animals. Don't judge a person by the way they look.
Jamey

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Sep 28, 2010
smarty wrote:
DEAR MOST LIKELY, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE HILL. THERE ARE MORE METH & CRACK ADDICTS THAT
COME TO OUR TOWN (UNFORTUNATELY) FROM YOUR TOWN & SURROUNDING AREAS TO BUY THE NASTY STUFF. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THE HILL ARE GOOD, HONEST, HARD-WORKING PEOPLE. OF COURSE THERE ARE SOME WHO ARENT, AS THERE ARE IN EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD. PLEASE DONT JUDGE BY RACE. AN INNOCENT CLERK HAS BEEN TERRORIZED & AN INNOCENT TEENAGER HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE & I'M PRAYING FOR HIS FAMILY. LET US ALL REMEMBER GOD TAUGHT US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER, NOT TO JUDGE PEOPLE. I HOPE THEY CATCH THIS PERSON & LOCK HIM/HER UP FOR A LONG TIME. A HORRIBLE CRIME WAS COMMITTED & THE ROBBER DESERVES TO DO HARD TIME, REGARDLESS OF RACE, CREED, OR RELIGION!!!
AMEN!!!!!! Race has nothing to do with it. and YES there is hard working ppl and a lot of elderly that live on the hill. it just another community like any other. instead of passing judgement how about let's pray for ALL involved!!!!
Hello Kitty

Decatur, AL

#17 Sep 28, 2010
The hill is bad but i used to live there untill i moved to Albertville and i dont think it's that bad cause all of them are black and my cousin im 16 and im not telling you my name but i love them there my blood so we dont know who did it but we will find out and who knows knows it god does and no one can judge another only god an he made us to love one another so stop being childish and do right in this world ppl come on well g2g in school right now peace
Aura

Decatur, AL

#18 Sep 28, 2010
I miss the hill where my family are at....hope there okay down or up there
albertville

Decatur, AL

#19 Sep 28, 2010
i think that the police should just find who ever was responsible for the shooting and put him in jail where he belongs
Concerned Neighbor

Huntsville, AL

#20 Sep 28, 2010
This is very scary!!! We live right beside that cemetery and we never heard anything Sunday night. I really hope they catch this person soon so we can all begin to feel safe in our homes again. This is such a nice and quite area that has just seemed to be getting worse and worse over the past 9 months. We have had items stolen out of our car as well as our neighbor has. Such a shame because again this is such a nice area!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 1 hr JohnJ 215
ed teal scott walls doug gibbs cybersquatting s... (May '10) Thu Corruption pisses... 37
4 bedroom house Thu karenangels 2
Motorcycle accident Aug 9 Phil O Sophic 1
It's 72 degrees at noon in Alabama on July 31: ... Aug 1 Craig Files 1
being ignored Jul '14 time heals all 13
Catfished Jul '14 Kelly 1
•••
•••
•••

Albertville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Albertville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Albertville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Albertville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••