Looking for a viet nam vet, Kelton De...

Looking for a viet nam vet, Kelton Dendy approx. 60 yrs old

Posted in the Albertville Forum

ky girl

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2009
My boyfriend, Sam Watts served in Viet Nam with Kelton Dendy he would like to find him and share some pictures. He hasn't heard from him since the war. If you know him or how to get in touch with him please respond. Thanks for your help
Eric Davis

Montgomery, AL

#2 Aug 17, 2010
My uncle was Kelton "Dave" Dendy, served in Vietnam, and would be about 60. He was the son of my grandfather Kelton Dendy. As you can see as I am writing in the past tense Dave is no longer with us. Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further. Sincerely, Eric Davis
ky girl

Winchester, KY

#3 Aug 17, 2010
My email is [email protected] If a family member would like a copy of the picture of Kelton in Viet Nam I will gladly copy it & send it. Sam & Kelton shared some good times together while serving our country. Sincerely, mary
might be

Gadsden, AL

#4 Aug 17, 2010
Kelton D. Dendy
ALBERTVILLE - Kelton Davis Dendy, 86, died Tuesday at a Marshall County hospital. The funeral was today at 10:30 a.m. at Memory Hill Cemetery with the Rev. Mike Johnson officiating.
Albertville Funeral Home is in charge of burial.
He was preceded in death by one son, Kelton Davis Dendy Jr.
Survivors include his wife, Bonnie Dendy of Albertville; two daughters, Dora Jean Wisner of Albertville and Donna Lou Rogers of Atlanta; and three grandchildren.

Sorry

Gadsden, AL

#5 Aug 17, 2010
His son Kelton died before he did. I'm sorry.
ky girl

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2010
I did not know Kelton "Dave" Dendy just stories from Sam. I am sorry to hear of his death. Thank you for responding. My sympathy to the family.
ky girl

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2010
I found the info I was seeking. Thank you for the responses. Sincerely, Mary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Tue little_chief 16
Amy Stewart Mar 20 Joey 3
News Man charged with raping elderly woman in Albert... Mar 3 sarge 2
Carpout a bust 2017 B. Feb '17 Johnhentry 1
News Chicken Plant In Albertville Holds Job Fair (Oct '11) Feb '17 boy thats odd 9
Douglas Coach Paul Pankey Suspended And Banned ... (Sep '12) Jan '17 Gotofedsgetthem o... 10
Peach Jan '17 Suesmommy 1

Albertville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Albertville Mortgages