Who do you support for Sheriff in Alabama (Dekalb County) in 2010?

Posted in the Albertville Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
really

Alabaster, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

well gotta say the best man won!!!!
OneOfThePharisee s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

We need to pray for Dekalb county, that the big spender who was voted back in will not lead us into bankruptcy.
big mike

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

The people have spoken.
LOL

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

big mike wrote:
The people have spoken.
May Be, But the dog has been put on a chain!!! HA HA HA!!!!
big mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
May Be, But the dog has been put on a chain!!! HA HA HA!!!!
Explain Piease?
concerned tax payer

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

I say that the people of DeKalb County will regret voting Harris back in office. Still lots of embracement to come.
Just the facts

Albertville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

big mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain Piease?
OK. Here goes. At one point in time the Great Sheriff told the county com that he was the ******* sheriff and he would not answer to anyone. That was during a time when Barron was on the ethics com that the county had to go to with any problems. Who do you think stood in the gap for him so many times when he made illegal decisions? Also, why do you think he supported Clem as he did? Come on. Give me a break. The poor people that voted for him will soon see him face the things he has done wrong. Also, he wanted four years, he got it! He will not have Barron and most everyone else besides Nix will stand up for the truth. He will have to walk a straight line, whether he wants to or not. WIth Barron gone, we will finally see his "true self." It it so sad that Sid and many of the other com have been treated the way they have. They have given us great years, and two perfect audits. Only a few other counties can say that. They received 50 dollars a day when on trips. This is not unusual. I do not know another career that does not do this.??? That was the only thing the paper could find on them, and it was crazy!! I am so excited that Jimmy is going to have boundaries. We all need them, and they are there for a reason. Dog on a chain!! Finally
concerned

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Here goes. At one point in time the Great Sheriff told the county com that he was the ******* sheriff and he would not answer to anyone. That was during a time when Barron was on the ethics com that the county had to go to with any problems. Who do you think stood in the gap for him so many times when he made illegal decisions? Also, why do you think he supported Clem as he did? Come on. Give me a break. The poor people that voted for him will soon see him face the things he has done wrong. Also, he wanted four years, he got it! He will not have Barron and most everyone else besides Nix will stand up for the truth. He will have to walk a straight line, whether he wants to or not. WIth Barron gone, we will finally see his "true self." It it so sad that Sid and many of the other com have been treated the way they have. They have given us great years, and two perfect audits. Only a few other counties can say that. They received 50 dollars a day when on trips. This is not unusual. I do not know another career that does not do this.??? That was the only thing the paper could find on them, and it was crazy!! I am so excited that Jimmy is going to have boundaries. We all need them, and they are there for a reason. Dog on a chain!! Finally
I think I might be a little nervous if Nix was the only one on my side. Wasn't he the one that didn't even know what they were voting on in one of the last meetings? Or he said he didn't anyway! Ha!
bat man

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

He's still the best man for the job. But will put up with HARRIS for 4 more years Hope we can still have some money left then.7176
CMC 197733

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Dekalb is just the worst county i've lived in. As far as Ft. Payne goes, All their systems are screwed up. Thet do what they want to, to anybody...Dnt ever get under the law cause its HELL getting out from under them...
The Baker

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

CMC 197733 wrote:
Dekalb is just the worst county i've lived in. As far as Ft. Payne goes, All their systems are screwed up. Thet do what they want to, to anybody...Dnt ever get under the law cause its HELL getting out from under them...
I expect you would not know a good man, if Harris is all you can come up with you are in P--- poor shape to judge anyone.
just want to know

Henagar, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

All you Auburn fans tell us who played in the other national chapionship and the year and the score. I hope they win this year.
CMC 197733

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect you would not know a good man, if Harris is all you can come up with you are in P--- poor shape to judge anyone.
Was Harris mentioned in that statement HELL no!!
Dawson neighbor

Fort Payne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

justsittinback

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

just sitting back laughing as I watch loverboy Catain Hollingsworth make a mockery out of the sheriffs department as he openly carries on an affair with a married woman from collinsville....loverboy is very open with his affair and has been seen on more than one occasion dining out and shopping with this woman....(flaunting his affair)....Now talk to me about the high morals and standards of the Dekalb County Sheriff's Dept...Gonna be interesting when her husband walks up into the Sheriif's Dept.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Albertville Discussions

Search the Albertville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Another meth arrest. Tom crane Thu Flo_knows 1
Son of Ala mayor, reality personality dies Apr 12 Ron 1
Bud beam Apr 7 Concerned family 1
Man's Body Found, Wife Charged With Murder (May '10) Apr 4 fly on the wall 86
Dead pit bull transported in plain view by anim... Mar 29 ThomasA 1
DeKalb County authorities on scene of shooting ... Mar 21 dysyphur 1
bass masters Mar '14 ThomasA 3
•••
•••