Who do you support for Sheriff in Ala...
AreYouSerious

Flat Rock, AL

#21 Oct 25, 2010
realworld wrote:
oh yea jimbo also said he operated within his budget and returned surplus monnies to the county comm.show the proof jimbo because the reports i've seen shows you being over your budget over two million dollars in 3.5 years,somebody lied and i know who.
I think you have him mixed up with Marshall county's sheriff. Jimmy Harris has not returned any money to the commission.
realworld

Rainsville, AL

#22 Oct 25, 2010
AreYouSerious wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have him mixed up with Marshall county's sheriff. Jimmy Harris has not returned any money to the commission.
sorry but i'am not mixed up,I recieved a mailout from jimmy harris and it says{balanced the operation's budget returning a surplus to the county commission}what a bunch of bulls**t.harris has never been within his budget,he's two million+ over for the past 3.5 years.maybe he can stay within his budget in 2011 because it will be his own money he'll be spending after we vote his ass out of the sheriff's office.
Troy Kittle

Rainsville, AL

#23 Oct 25, 2010
I really do hope everyone has seen thru Jimmy Harris and vote him to the curb!
Troy Kittle

Rainsville, AL

#24 Oct 25, 2010
Lamar Bray is a good honest man that will keep the Dekalb county people's best intrests in mind!
John Howard

Albertville, AL

#25 Oct 26, 2010
Sheriff Harris has both upheld the LAW and protected the rights of both citizens AND Undocumented Immigrants.

He has kept the peace and held to the
Democratic Plan for America at the same time.

HARRIS!!
Troy Kittle

Rainsville, AL

#26 Oct 26, 2010
Jimmy Harris has not only bent and twisted most of the laws he was elected to protect but the way he dismisses the peoples constitutional rights is offensive!!!
realworld

Rainsville, AL

#27 Oct 26, 2010
John Howard wrote:
Sheriff Harris has both upheld the LAW and protected the rights of both citizens AND Undocumented Immigrants.
He has kept the peace and held to the
Democratic Plan for America at the same time.
HARRIS!!
I'll agree with the democratic plan for america,it's going straight to hell because of people like pelosi,obama and jimmy harris.
informed voter

Springville, AL

#28 Oct 26, 2010
From Washington all the way down to the sheriff. Let your voice be heard. Your vote is the loudest vote you have, I love the signs around town that say "Vote them all out". I plan to use my voice for all to hear next Tuesday and "vote them all out" I agree Harris has the same democratic spending habits as Obama. Better protected with body gaurds,black Suvs that the secret service.
Southwest

United States

#29 Oct 27, 2010
informed voter wrote:
From Washington all the way down to the sheriff. Let your voice be heard. Your vote is the loudest vote you have, I love the signs around town that say "Vote them all out". I plan to use my voice for all to hear next Tuesday and "vote them all out" I agree Harris has the same democratic spending habits as Obama. Better protected with body gaurds,black Suvs that the secret service.
So true! Bray is the conservative in this race. If you don't think the sheriff's race has anything to do with higher taxes and liberal policies, just re-elect Mr. Big Spender Harris and watch this county go deeper into debt and your taxes go higher! Vote Bray all the way!!
horse lover

United States

#30 Oct 27, 2010
crossing-over wrote:
I was voting for harris untill this morning when I drove thru crossville and saw what someone did to the bray sign.anyone's supporters who stoop to the level of cutting up signs does not deserve my vote,I will be supporting bray for sheriff.
not only are they cutting bray's signs, the pull them up as well. I have seen that. Pretty sorry..
horse lover

United States

#31 Oct 27, 2010
Time for an honest sheriff and sheriff's office
Lee

Haleyville, AL

#32 Oct 27, 2010
pelosi,obama and jimmy harris. A nice trio. add all the Obama voters and you will have a choir.
little bo peep

Philadelphia, MS

#33 Oct 27, 2010
Jimmy Harris is the only man for the job!
tired of lairs

Rainsville, AL

#34 Oct 27, 2010
looks ike LEMER gets 32 votes yea idiots
Truth

Auburn, AL

#35 Oct 27, 2010
Harris is going to win big and that is great. ALL you folks talking negative will eat your words next Tuesday and I will laugh...
realworld

Rainsville, AL

#36 Oct 27, 2010
Truth wrote:
Harris is going to win big and that is great. ALL you folks talking negative will eat your words next Tuesday and I will laugh...
harris is not going to win, but if he did the citizens of dekalb county would be the big losers,and thats nothing to laugh about.
dragracer

United States

#37 Oct 27, 2010
Its funny how "tired of liars" can count the posts on this forum but can count the amount of dollars his idol is over budget.
come and take it

United States

#38 Oct 27, 2010
Truth wrote:
You may be right. And my community will go without law enforcement for another 4 years. That is fine we can handle it. Deputies are like Bigfoot, some people have seen them but that was just a rumor. If he gets elected, I guess we will go back to watching our property for thieves, the sheriff's office sure does not do it. Even if we ask, they don't show up. When they come to take the report, the act like we are morons. The morons are the ones working at the sheriff's office.
Jane

Rainsville, AL

#39 Oct 27, 2010
Jimmy Harris is the best man for the job.
John Howard

Springville, AL

#40 Oct 27, 2010
Truth wrote:
Harris and ALL the Democratic candidates are going to win!!!!

It will be a great day for America and for the Democratic Agenda!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albertville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Stewart Jun 17 Aville 5
News Attorney Fuller is disbarred (Aug '09) Jun 6 Wayne 42
News Boaz man arrested after foot chase Apr '17 Katherine Baker 2
News Man charged with raping elderly woman in Albert... Apr '17 Raymond 3
i,am looking 4 stormy williams or brandy w (Dec '09) Apr '17 Jerad 3
Court referral and color code (Jan '14) Apr '17 Redsnapper1 18
Desperately seeking Chasity! Apr '17 Raechel 1

Albertville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance